Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2015-06-18

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

MarcoMontana4

The new title says it all!!! Thanks! Lets get this thing happening!

jonasherdegen

Hopefully it will be done in future!

rafavcc
Hey guys, lets make this happen! Could Spotify share if it'll implemented in a further release?
vincryptid
This is why ditched Rdio. Now that Apple Music is out I stuck to Spotify because of the desktop app showing what my friends were listening to. Why can't this be done on the iOS app?

Hopefully on Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile, too!!! 😕

jamiegray

wish spotify didnt suck and didn't need a community of angry customers to tell them to do something so obvious 

MarcoMontana4
Honestly!! Like everything that is on the computer software could easily be implemented into an iOS or Galaxy OS, making the experience so much better.
scarlettying
Have been waiting for a Friend Feed on mobile app for a long time. I think it's evident from the outcry that happened when Friend Feed was removed from desktop (to the point that Spotify reimplemented it) that this is a feature users really care about. I still get kudos on some comment I made within someone else's thread regarding the removal to this day and I think it happened over two years ago. Half of my Spotify usage is spent on mobile (desk job) but I know many other people who use only the mobile app. The Friend Feed is something that sets Spotify apart from its competitors.

YES! Please make that happen.