Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
kjhimes

I would love to see this, too! I use the Friend Feed to discover new music all the time and really miss it when I'm not at my computer.

christymlopez

PLEASE. I've been dying for this and it's been a request for nearly a year now.

longlivekones

Yes, this NEEDS to happen! Really enjoy the friend feed feature but I do 99% of my listening via mobile app

Patdansack

They should make it so there is a feed of the songs too. So it's like twitter but it's song suggestions. 

Nerdroid

The fact that this functionality it's not yet included in the mobile app it's pretty inconsistent to me. You can use it on PC/Mac but not on your cell phone. Does not make any sense.  It should have been there from the get go. 

MarcoMontana4

I don't understand why we can't have the same "privledges" on the computer, in the palm of our hand.. From editing to the friend feed.. - even the messaging system is a little too unstable..

FooHao

i want this so bad >_< 

spread the words please

kelseynruth

Please Spotfy give us this feature! Being able to see what your friends are listening to is one of the main reasons I use Spotify instead of apple music! The social feature on Spotify is unreal! 

JoslyntheG

Why is this taking so long to implement onto the app??😠😔

Yes Please! I would totally go for this. I like checking out new music and stuff, and going through Friend Feed helps a lot!