Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Option to customize Your Daily Drive

Just got a playlist called "Your Daily Drive". So far, it's great because it mixes in news-like podcast snippets inbetween suggested songs.

However, it'd be great to mark a podcast as 'do not play again' or 'dislike' so it doesn't show up or similar podcasts don't appear. 

It would also like to love/like songs that appear, as well as the ability to complete skip a podcast if its something I'm less interested in. Podcast runs similar to normal podcast, but I feel that this is a different experience (and a catered one), we should have more freedom to skip/like/love/dislike to make this experience improve over time.

Thank you!

Updated on 2020-12-17

Hi everyone!
Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.
We're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.
Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here, too.
If there are any updates, we'll let you know.
Thanks

Comments
itsmalarky

The fact that this has been an idea for almost 4 years makes me feel like adding this comment is completely useless. The fact that customer service asked me to post here just tells me that y'all really don't care all that much.

I'm so tired of "hiding" a song and then hearing the same song every day on my "Daily drive" playlist. It's such a LOVELY feature in so many ways. But the way it handles music just doesn't work. NOT palying songs I've "hidden" seems like it should be an easy fix.  

PYT113

Why has this not happened yet?