Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Search] Alphabet scroll bar

I'm really missing the alphabet scroll bar for artists and songs on the iPhone Spotify app. Please return this feature!

Spiffy.jpg

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

The A-Z scroll bar is back on iOS, under the Artist tab on Your Library. 

We can see that there are users requesting this feature on Android too, so we'll keep the status as 'Not Right Now', so you can keep adding your votes. 

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Jose_M
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Thanks for bringing your suggestions to the Community. Marked as a new a idea which is a repost of this idea.

jack341

Also add this to Android!!!!

galhelman

YEESSSS PLEASEEE

schmagician

Agreed! It seems to go against all current thinking in the UI/UX space - I dont understand why it was removed. It makes no sense to have to manually scroll through hundreds of listings to get to the latter part of the alphabet.

Jpgchief

Meanwhile bigger is the library, more profitable will be this function

overwilhelmed

Is there any other updates regarding the status of this feature? If I want to listen to an album by a certain artist that I have previously saved, navigating to that artist/album is painfully unconvenient, especially if that the artist name begins with a letter towards the end of the alphabet. I hate to be another "if they don't bring this back I am leaving" but the current UI just does not work for me. 

mosohodPeti

This would be pretty useful!

salamisykes

yeah this rlly sucks because it takes so much longer to find songs 😞 I really hope this is fixed 

overwilhelmed

I like how this is marked as a "New Idea" but in reality it is a feature that nearly all apps have. Spotify removed it for no apparent reason. 

fleurbutz

Thank god!! I thought I was the only one who was missing this. Please bring it back! It's so useful, I used it several times a day and now I miss it like crazy. @Jose_M