Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Play multiple selected Playlists

Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists.
It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.

Updated on 2019-01-15

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

After speaking to the right teams, we're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as it isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Warblingmae

I wish there’s spotify on Entune 3.0 on Camry. 

bn-_f0jjn0c2

You can create a playlist based on my DNA but I can't add a playlist to my queue or shuffle it with another playlist. Were there a whole lot of users asking for DNA playlists?

Lucas1079

I think this is the same idea I wanted to suggest. I’d call it “Add to Shuffle.” I just want to shuffle one playlist and then add things to the shuffle I’ve started. It could be another entire playlist. Or just an album. 

TomLegend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-01-15

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

After speaking to the right teams, we're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as it isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

RS1000
Are you serious?! It's sooo annoying to not be able to just select 2 or 3
playlists/genres, or exclude just one. Can't you see the benefits of this?
It can't be that hard to do. **bleep** ridiculous. I'm def leaving now.
Goodbye Spotify.
TechGuerrero

Hey everyone, 

After that response from the Spotify team:

Give this app a shot, it amplified my enjoyment of Spotify  https://remixmonkey.com/login

I think they also have it for competing music streamers (search RemixMonkey and you shall find).

What Spotify does not take care of, creates an opportunity for someone else. Fair enough for me since RemixMonkey works.  Check out my playlists   https://open.spotify.com/user/techguerrero  

j-marketing
Yet another reason I've gone back to Pandora. It's the most common sense
feature out there.
DJ-HoroZ

i was thinking about posting the same idea and i found out that its already posted!

so i am supporting your idea, Kudos!

I left years ago - jump onto google play, if you're paying then you can get rid of ads on youtube as well - bonus! it's a shame as I did prefer spotify's algorithm for finding new artists but that pales in comparison to being able to listen to the music I like in the way that I like. At one point I considered coding something to do this but obviously spotify's priorities are so far away from mine re: music it's not worth adding to their platform in my opinion.

mrjim_com

Just a brief comment regarding this for Spotify developers to consider.  This "idea" is something that's been available for at least 10 years or more from Pandora.  Would it really be that hard to implement playlist mixing?  This is something I really think would be worth your time to reconsider. 

Note: I use both Spotify and Pandora.