Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] See all Songs on Artist Page

Dear spotify,

First of all, thanks for your awesome service! I really enjoy my premium account on my desktop and iPhone version and use it at home and wherever I go. However there's something that bothers me often while searching for a song, especially on the iPhone version.

I often search for a song of a specific artist. So I use the search function and reach the artist's page. Once there, the app only shows the 5 most popular songs of the artist. But often the song I'm looking for is not listed there (maybe nr 6 on the list or lower). Now I have the option of searching through the albums, which can be quite time consuming, or try to use the search function again and hope to find it with a more specific combination of words (provided that I know anything more than the artist's name).

Now every time I get to this I'm thinking why can't I tap a button ('see all songs') which allows me to see all the artist's songs in a list? That is something I'm looking for intuitively. On the desktop version, the list of 5 can be extended to 10 most popular, but also here I'm thinking: why only 10?! Actually, the list I'm looking for can be brought up by the app already by playing the first song (while not in shuffle mode) and tapping the playlist icon. This brings up the kind of list I would like to see: all the artists songs I can just browse through. Only now I'm playing the first song, which I didn't want to hear at all.

Preferably, I would want to be albe to sort the list in order of popularity or alphabet.

Cheers!

Updated on 2020-06-09

Hey,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're keeping this idea marked as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2015-09-13

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

Smilkoski
Yes! I would love to see this feature in the next update. It would make things a lot easier!
will820

1. I don't know how to post my own post on here.

2. I want to tell Spotify that there's an album that came out 10 days ago, yet it is not on Spotify.

Mcardarella2
I agree with the idea of viewing and shuffle playing all songs by artist. If you select shuffle on artist seems you get only a handful.
arcatica
I also want to list all the songs on mobile. This has gotten me here and also looking for another service that provides it
chenjera21

How on earth is this most basic and almost vital function STILL not implemented on Spotify!? It is extremely frustrating not being able to scroll through all songs, to the point of using a competitor app just for ease!

Everything else about Spotify is A+ but that feature is completely neccesary! If a Spotify team member reads this - come on dude! Surely!??

Not much to reply to but I really had to vent frustration as I almost brake my devices searching for songs! Will vote/kudo!

Function0
This exists on the computer app. It needs to be implemented in mobile also. No reason you shouldn't be able to see beyond the top 5 most played songs
bjc999

YES! Please implement this Spotify. This should already be a feature. Thank you.

rrscarlett

Yesss please do this!! I googled specifically to try and find out if this feature existed and I just hadn't noticed it. Please implement!! 

efkeegan89

Yes!

Please allow me to sort the songs on an artists page!