Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Play multiple selected Playlists

Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists.
It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.

Updated on 2019-01-15

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

After speaking to the right teams, we're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as it isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
ysemartins

Sometimes, you want to play different styles of music at your event but you created specific playlist with specific genres, thus you must choose between which playlist you will play. If we could select many playlist to select, we could listen to many genres in shuffle mode. 

purpleberries67

The ability to combine playlists. If I want to listen to Noah Kahan and Tyler Childers I can search “this is tyler childer” and “this is noah kahan” combine those and shuffle. Similarly, i want the “sunday best radio” but also want “folk and acoustic” i can search and combine those into one mega playlist so i don't only have to listen to the one style

xKxKx

You can merge playlists. If you go on the app select the three dots near to the playlist title and scroll down to 'add to playlist'.

Choose the playlist you want to merge. 

Both playlist will have merge. The only downside is I don't think you can undo the add playlist. So, one of the playlist will not go back to original playlist. 

Frismic

This is a great feature idea: "Mix Playlists". It's been a while, is now the right time?

The idea would be to generate the playlist from multiple playlists you want to listen to, like you would generate a Song Radio playlist, but instead you select your original playlist and then "Mix Playlist" to search or select another playlist, for example:
- Currently playing "Bossa Nova Instrumental"
- but I want it to shake up a bit sometimes so:
- Select options to "Mix Playlist"
- Search option for: "Instrumental Latin Music"
- Select "Mix"
- Bam! New playlist/radio mix of some songs from one playlist, some from the other and some to weave them together like you've been doing with the Smart Shuffle.

Let's go team 😄