Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playstation][Other] Spotify App for PS Vita - a great music player with an awesome DAC

The PS Vita community is massive, even in 2020.

We would love a Spotify app on our wonderful handheld console.

Music playback from the Vita is phenomenal, and having access to the Spotify streaming service would generate even more interest in the device and bolster the PS Vita community; prolonging the life of our beloved console.

On behalf of every PS Vita fan, I'm down on my hands and knees hoping that Spotify will make our music streaming dreams come true.

All gamers, show your support!!

VitaFreeImage.jpg

Updated on 2020-10-14

Hey folks, 
We wanted to post an update, as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users!
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.
Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our
Idea Exchange.

Comments
reukiodo

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the community desire and keep us informed as you work to support us, your customers!

ChangelingClara

It would be awesome Spotify

time to resurrect walkman

irsyadr

Totally agree! This would be a great addition to a timeless console like PS Vita. I still bring my Vita when traveling. Hope to see it realized!

Nourgerges

yes!

JacquesLeBang

Cant agree more with everyone. Spotify is rather daft for not taking the time to make the app, wouldn't take that long surely!

HANNTHEFTAUDIO

And yet there's still no spotify for the Vita 😞  Doesn't help that Sony decided to put the vita in the bargain bin.  There hasn't been a game released for the Vita Since 2021, never to see another new title again.