Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Profile] Reset Taste Profile / History

Please allow for a reset option, so you can start all over again with a clean sheet.

For now, you have to start over with an entirely new account to do just that. And for that you need to contact Customer Support. Not very convenient.

Updated on 2020-02-26

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
lissimmo

Spotify, look at all the complaints you are getting and still doing nothing about it and no I am not going to delete my profile and create a new one because the same thing will happen again in future

frlarsen

Spotify needs to take this suggestion seriously! I'm genuinly considering leaving Spotify after have subscribed for premium since early access. All my music consumption the past almost 2 decades has gone through Spotify, but I'm getting really fed up with my Discover Weekly, Release Radar and Daily mixes. It feels like I'm getting another persons suggestions.

Today my list consisted of 17 of 30 songs in norwegian. I'm not norwegian nor do I listen to norwegian artists.

lissimmo
that's ridiculous
explodInglIme

I've been getting almost the same recommendations (same genre) for the past few months. I take care to listen to other music and have waaay more saved in my library than that genre but the discover weekly is only pushing me in that direction. Quite sad actually because before this I could find new interesting music in the playlist and now it's all the same.

Srep1

hurry up 

blargh2

I can't believe it's been more than 8 years since this feature was suggested, and yet here we are. I can "Revoke My Likes" here in the "live ideas" here, and I might even be able to delete a comment, but I can't remove a recently-played song from my history or reset my tastes.

This is a very strange priority inversion.