Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Shows] TV Shows & Movies

I would love to have a feature where, similar to podcasts, listeners could look up their favorite TV shows (ie Parks and Recreation, The Office, Family Guy, BBC Sherlock), and listen to episodes. I like to listen to podcasts when I go to sleep and when I'm driving and sometimes I want to listen to my favorite shows, without running netflix (since I can't lock my phone). I would assume this would require some time of partnership with television producers to have partial ownership of the shows. However, I think a lot of people would largely support this based off of the amount of playlists with television show titles that already exist, as well as podcasts centered around them. 

Updated on 2019-09-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Bloomet

It would be a fantastic idea no matter what 

iCarlyFan

Most of the tv shows and movies are pirated online.So please Spotify allow all of the tv and movies to be here ASAP

Cleverli

Great idea!

NumeroSign

No one wants to search TV shows and Movies in different streaming services so Spotify tv and movies should be all in one tv and movie streaming service to search all movies and shows for free

rogergibbenswriter

Hey, I'm very happy to tell you about Movikv.com. Guy's this website I got last week on Google when I searched on Harry Potter Movies in the order list. I read the blog and as such I'm getting complete information about harry potter movies. You can also check and share your review with your friends and community members.