Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Send a Receipt to Premium Users Each Month

For years I subscribe to Spotify Premium, I got only one email receipt from Spotify in the first month, and not any more.

Is Spotify trying to hide our receipts to let people forget "Unsubscribe"? 

Please send us receipt via email every month unless we unsubscribe the notification.

Updated on 2019-07-04

Hey folks,

I just wanted to update this idea to show how you can find your receipts. 

Currently, you'll recieve a receipt when you make your first payment of a new subscription, start a trial offer or purchase an e-card.

To check out your other receipts: 

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Click Receipts in the menu on the left.
  3. Click VIEW next to a transaction to see more details. 

We'll leave this idea open for more feedback. When we have any updates, we'll add them here. 

Thanks!

Comments
mac149

it sounds like a violation of my rights

i understand Spotify does not want to lose Premium users, but this is despicable

Updated on 2019-06-04

Hey there @Samsmith2,

Thanks for your Idea! I've marked it as a New Idea and edited the title and message to make it easier to find and read.

Jᴀᴄᴋ

This is a great idea.

LexBud

I think this is a good idea, and probably best practice in terms of financial management. 

As far as I know in Finland companies are required to give the customer a receipt whenever a transaction has been made. And the customer has to say no to the receipt if they don't want it.

TomLegend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-07-04

Hey folks,

I just wanted to update this idea to show how you can find your receipts. 

Currently, you'll recieve a receipt when you make your first payment of a new subscription, start a trial offer or purchase an e-card.

To check out your other receipts: 

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Click Receipts in the menu on the left.
  3. Click VIEW next to a transaction to see more details. 

We'll leave this idea open for more feedback. When we have any updates, we'll add them here. 

Thanks!

mhbest2freckles

I clicked on my accounts page, but I can't find a menu on the left, or anywhere to find my receipts. I know I could do this a month or so ago, but can't find it now. Help?

Zacharyjgmartin

I'd like to be able to download the receipts to keep for my records. I claim my spotify account on my taxes because I use it for business.

phudec21

Please Spotify, enlighten us on where the menu with "Receipts" is, as its clearly not on the left non existing menu.

Thank you