[iOS] Equalizer profiles

Spotify is my main music source; I play music through my airpods, while commuting, I use Apple Carplay and at home through my JBL BT speakers. Each device in a different surrounding (in-ear, in the car, in my bathroom or livingroom). Therefore I would like to be able to save some equalizersettings and give them their own settingsname (e.g. in-ear, car,...)

If you agree, PLS back me up with some kudo's! THX

Updated on 2020-01-21

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-21

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

stevez00
Casual Listener

I second this idea. I believe you are supposed to use the car equalizer when in the car, and Spotify one on headphones. Everything else is so automatic I can’t believe this hasn’t been done yet.

SteveC00000
Visitor

I’d also like Spotify to automatically select the eq settings I have set up for each listening device. Eq phone speakers, headphones on phone, Bluetooth speaker, in car.  Spotify should know which situation it is playing in, and automatically dial in my settings. 

stevez00
Casual Listener

I've been asking this for a really long time and it seems like it's time has come.

Spotify KNOWS I AM DRIVING, and shows a different display with big words and music videos.

However, the issue is Spotify needs to learn that I turn off the equalizer (built into Spotify) EVERY SINGLE TIME when I am driving, but turn it back on when I use headphones.

So the Spotify car sensing feature could just simply use the user's preferred equalizer setting based on if it is in CAR MODE or not.

thank you!