Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Full suite of friends features.

My idea is to have a feature to communicate with friends through chats and group chats, send song recommendations to each other etc. And also a feed page with new releases from favourited artists, not all artists. And in that feed, you can see when a...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ot all artists. And in that feed, you can see when a friend has made a new public playlist (I like making playlists for each moods, so I want to share them). You can also share in a new post about a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Show the explicit tag on the music page again

The android app used to show the explicit tag not just on the playlist page but actually on the page which displays the current song. Please bring this back, I often have kids I the car, I used to listen to assorted music via Spotify and this feature...

• Casual Listener
  • The android app used to show the explicit tag not just on the playlist page but actually on the page which displays the current song. Please bring this back, I often have kids I the car, I used to li...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Pin favourite playlists to your profile

Spotify should add a feature where we can pin our top 3 playlists that we’ve created to our profile. That way, people can see our best playlists when they go to our profile.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should add a feature where we can pin our top 3 playlists that we’ve created to our profile. That way, people can see our best playlists when they go to our profile.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] Download Artworks for offline use

It would be nice if Artworks could be downloaded for offline mode. Maybe even switchable for those with less storage.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice if Artworks could be downloaded for offline mode. Maybe even switchable for those with less storage.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make audiobooks available for Duo members

Hello, seeing as I am paying £15pm (£180 a year) it would make sense that both the people in the duo account have access to all the same features. Currently only one of us can access the audio books this not only doesn’t make sense that both do not h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    seeing as I am paying £15pm (£180 a year) it would make sense that both the people in the duo account have access to all the same features. Currently only one of us can access...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sharing folders

It would be practical for organisation of Playlist, if folders could be shared with friends. Just like Playlists where you can add Collaborators, adding friends to folders would help if you want to share different songs of different playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be practical for organisation of Playlist, if folders could be shared with friends. Just like Playlists where you can add Collaborators, adding friends to folders would help if you want to s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Filter songs by Artist across playlists

I have 10-15 playlists of different types and many a times I have songs from a particular artist in multiple playlists depending on the mood of the playlist. Now many a times I want to listen to all the songs I like by that artist ( i.e All the songs...

• Music Fan
  • I have 10-15 playlists of different types and many a times I have songs from a particular artist in multiple playlists depending on the mood of the playlist. Now many a times I want to listen to all ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

See if a Song has Samples

Song Sample History ExplorationI tool can be a feature that allows Spotify users to discover the sample history of songs. Recognizing a familiar verse or melody can pique curiosity about its origins, and many songs have rich histories woven with samp...

• Casual Listener
  • Song Sample History ExplorationI tool can be  a feature that allows Spotify users to discover the sample history of songs. Recognizing a familiar verse or melody can pique curiosity about its or...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

The double tap to add a song shortcut to favorites like in instagram

You know about "double tap" system to like a video in tik тоk and its so comfortable I want to this function be in Spotify thx

• Casual Listener
  • You know about "double tap" system to like a video in tik тоk and its so comfortable I want to this function be in Spotify thx
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Smart and user friendly UI settings

The organization of the "Settings" it's going on a bad route - Organizing "Settings" under categories it's good (for settings that once chosen will not be changed frequently)- Hiding options that are used often, it's bad- "Offline Mode" should be lef...

• Music Fan
  • The organization of the "Settings" it's going on a bad route   - Organizing "Settings" under categories it's good (for settings that once chosen will not be changed frequently) - Hiding optio...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Create Jam with Siri

It would be nice to create a jam using Siri. It would also enable the possibility to use it in shortcuts.

• Music Fan
  • It would be nice to create a jam using Siri. It would also enable the possibility to use it in shortcuts.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Easier playlist adding

On phones. Make it so the plus/add button lets you choose which playlist to add an song to. Instead of adding it directly to liked songs.And make the playlist a song is already added to appear first on the overview of playlists.

• Regular
  • On phones. Make it so the plus/add button lets you choose which playlist to add an song to. Instead of adding it directly to liked songs. And make the playlist a song is already added to appear firs...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Search whole library for a song

Should be possible to search for a song over the whole library. When i cant remember which playlist a song is added to, it would be easy to search my whole library.

• Regular
  • Should be possible to search for a song over the whole library. When i cant remember which playlist a song is added to, it would be easy to search my whole library.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

ON/OFFLINE

I wish they'd bring the on/offline switching to the home page so I could do it without having to go to the settings screen.In the latest update, it now requires an extra tap from the settings screen to switch.It's very inconvenient.

• Casual Listener
  • I wish they'd bring the on/offline switching to the home page so I could do it without having to go to the settings screen. In the latest update, it now requires an extra tap from the settings scree...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song comments

It would be great if there was a chat section in the songs. To be able to share emotions and tastes with all the people on Spotify, to be able to meet people with our musical tastes and for the authors of the songs to see what they think.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if there was a chat section in the songs. To be able to share emotions and tastes with all the people on Spotify, to be able to meet people with our musical tastes and for the autho...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to add a banner to your profile

I'd like a banner for my profile like other websites such as youtube and discord. That way I can customize my profile a little more how I like it.

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like a banner for my profile like other websites such as youtube and discord. That way I can customize my profile a little more how I like it.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Pin favorites to top of a playlist

I check the playlists Discover Weekly and Release Radar every week and add songs to my likes songs playlist. Songs I add are added to the top of the list, which is great. I would love to see a feature though that makes me pin my most favorite songs t...

• Casual Listener
  • I check the playlists Discover Weekly and Release Radar every week and add songs to my likes songs playlist. Songs I add are added to the top of the list, which is great. I would love to see a featur...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

pin a playlist on your profile

I think it would be fun to be able to pin a certain playlist on your profile so it stays at the top (i know you can pin playlists for yourself, but this would be on your profile and for others to see)

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be fun to be able to pin a certain playlist on your profile so it stays at the top (i know you can pin playlists for yourself, but this would be on your profile and for others to see)
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add next in queue

I'd love to see an option to add selections to play next in your queue. I know you can reorder them in the queue itself, but it would be much more convenient to have 2 options: the current 'add to queue' AND 'add to top of queue' or 'play first in qu...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd love to see an option to add selections to play next in your queue. I know you can reorder them in the queue itself, but it would be much more convenient to have 2 options: the current 'add to qu...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Karoke- supplemental or replace

Why not install a module that asks users for access to their microphone, once granted provide the use with options to augment the music with their voice or simply replace the lead voice ( which is just a volume enhanced microphone, and reduced lead s...

• Casual Listener
  • Why not install a module that asks users for access to their microphone, once granted provide the use with options to augment the music with their voice or simply replace the lead voice ( which is ju...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes