Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Blind Test

Hey Spotify Community ! I think it's time Spotify releases a Blind Test mode don't you think ? It's the only music related topic I need to close Spotify for and go on YouTube. The way I see things, any user should be able to create a blind test playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify Community !    I think it's time Spotify releases a Blind Test mode don't you think ?  It's the only music related topic I need to close Spotify for and go on YouTube. T...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Shuffling a playlist should be persistent

Shuffling a playlist should be like actually shuffling a milk crate of records, When you go back to the playlist maybe after going to another playlist or another song or after re-opening the app, You should be able to resume in the shuffled order and...

• Casual Listener
  • Shuffling a playlist should be like actually shuffling a milk crate of records, When you go back to the playlist maybe after going to another playlist or another song or after re-opening the app, You...
  • wumbl3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Deep Cuts

In the "Made For ..." sections, add more deep cuts of these artists, not just same old same. I feel I get a lot of songs on repeat. Same goes for the DJ mode. Maybe have a Deep Cuts toggle button so you can specify you want to hear different music by...

• Casual Listener
  • In the "Made For ..." sections, add more deep cuts of these artists, not just same old same.  I feel I get a lot of songs on repeat.  Same goes for the DJ mode.  Maybe have a Deep Cuts...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song Loops on Repeat (temporary playlists)

I would love for there to be a feature where I can add a few songs to a temporary "loop" and put them on repeat like a playlist would while going in order, but this way it can be various songs and you wouldn't have to make many messy playlists that w...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love for there to be a feature where I can add a few songs to a temporary "loop" and put them on repeat like a playlist would while going in order, but this way it can be various songs and yo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add Genre feature title to every Album / songs .

Add genre feature to all the albums and songs You can put it below or above the album tracklist For the songs you can add it on credits or something like new title This can help listeners to know what genre are going to listen .

• Casual Listener
  • Add genre feature to all the albums and songs  You can put it below or above  the album tracklist  For the songs you can add it on credits or something like new title  This can...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Smart Shuffle without old and DISLIKED songs.

I think the function is really great, I would like it to be MORE available, e.g. directly for artists or playlists, firstly.My problem, however, is the function under favorite songs. Please adjust your Smart Shuffle algorithm. I regularly get songs s...

• Casual Listener
  • I think the function is really great, I would like it to be MORE available, e.g. directly for artists or playlists, firstly. My problem, however, is the function under favorite songs. Please adjust ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Video podcasts into video players when closing the app

I use Spotify on my desktop a lot, as I'm studying or working and I love listening to podcasts. I am listening to some podcasts that include the whole video on Spotify as well and I think that is really nice. I was thinking that it would be very help...

• Regular
  • I use Spotify on my desktop a lot, as I'm studying or working and I love listening to podcasts. I am listening to some podcasts that include the whole video on Spotify as well and I think that is rea...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Themed playlists in your home screen

Hello, Spotify! Please add several playlists from Spotify to the main page, with the names: 1. Premiere - where there will be tracks that were recently released and included in Spotify, this will help performers, and also the average user will be abl...

• Regular
  • Hello, Spotify!   Please add several playlists from Spotify to the main page, with the names:   1. Premiere - where there will be tracks that were recently released and included in ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

discovery or bubble

When I choose a playlist created by Spotify and end up listening to songs that I already have in my other playlists, especially in my favorites, sometimes I enjoy it and sometimes I don't. It could be considered that if I'm in a playlist created for ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I choose a playlist created by Spotify and end up listening to songs that I already have in my other playlists, especially in my favorites, sometimes I enjoy it and sometimes I don't. It could b...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a Chat on Spotify

Add a chat on Spotify so that people who share a Spotify account can Chat.

• Casual Listener
  • Add a chat on Spotify so that people who share a Spotify account can Chat.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sharing liked songs so others can access

Drives me insane that I can’t share my liked songs unless I transport every single one to a new playlist and share that. Begging Spotify makes liked songs shareable

• Casual Listener
  • Drives me insane that I can’t share my liked songs unless I transport every single one to a new playlist and share that. Begging Spotify makes liked songs shareable 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make playlist folder visible when you make your playlists public to other users

It would be neat if you could not only make your playlists public, but rather the whole folder of playlists. For example, I have been making monthly playlists since 2017 and since the folder feature was added, I have been organising them in folders p...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be neat if you could not only make your playlists public, but rather the whole folder of playlists. For example, I have been making monthly playlists since 2017 and since the folder f...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Recently Liked playlist

Can you create a dynamic playlist that is all the songs you've liked in the last 30/60/90/120 days or whatever time period? In iTunes (back in the day) they used to have a 'recently added' feature - I loved it! It means you actually listen to the new...

• Casual Listener
  • Can you create a dynamic playlist that is all the songs you've liked in the last 30/60/90/120 days or whatever time period?   In iTunes (back in the day) they used to have a 'recently added' f...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast Playlists

allow adding Podcast SHOWS to playlists - allowing us to make channels or, stay with me here, "playlists" of podcasts. Not adding a single episode to hear over and over but the next episode of serial.. or the newest episode of NPR's up first...kinda ...

• Casual Listener
  • allow adding Podcast SHOWS to playlists - allowing us to make channels or, stay with me here, "playlists" of podcasts. Not adding a single episode to hear over and over but the next episode of s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Playlists][Android] Pinned playlists when saving to playlist

I had waited for the add to playlists feature since I commented on the idea a while ago, and am grateful it was also implemented on the mobile android app. Library organization has definitely improved; HOWEVER, as many community members have already ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had waited for the add to playlists feature since I commented on the idea a while ago, and am grateful it was also implemented on the mobile android app. Library organization has definitely improve...
  • pochita99
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

I want you to release a playlist for the year in December

I would like you to make a playlist of MyTop Songs every year after mid-December.Now they are making a playlist in late November, but if possible, I would like it to be in December. The reason is......Some artists release songs in November and Decemb...

1000003323.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   I would like you to make a playlist of MyTop Songs every year after mid-December. Now they are making a playlist in late November, but if possible, I would like it to be in December...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Shareable playlists for audiobooks

First off, I love the audiobooks that are in premium now. I'd really like to be able to build lists of books to share with others (business books, scifi books, whatever). I bet this would lead to more Premium users in the long run.

• Casual Listener
  • First off, I love the audiobooks that are in premium now. I'd really like to be able to build lists of books to share with others (business books, scifi books, whatever). I bet this would lead to mor...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Liked option for podasts

Podcasts have become really popular nowadays, taking over spotify as well. I have started listening to podcasts on spotify a lot recently, but I also realized that my podcasts and shows section has now become a mess as I have many added podcasts that...

• Regular
  • Podcasts have become really popular nowadays, taking over spotify as well. I have started listening to podcasts on spotify a lot recently, but  I also realized that my podcasts and shows section...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Function Key to Like a song

Just as there are Function Keys on PC to play, skip, etc, it would be nice to be able to like a song with a simple Function key as well. This way i don't have to take my hand off the keyboard to pull up the window and can continue my work flow. Also,...

• Regular
  • Just as there are Function Keys on PC to play, skip, etc, it would be nice to be able to like a song with a simple Function key as well.  This way i don't have to take my hand off the keyboard t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes