Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

allow subscribers to opt out of specific recommendations they find aggravating or offensive

Allow subscribers a little agency and a little control of their home screens. Allow subscribers to opt out of certain recommendations. If a subscriber receives a recommendation that offends or aggravates them, no purpose is being served. Allow the su...

• Music Fan
  • Allow subscribers a little agency and a little control of their home screens.  Allow subscribers to opt out of certain recommendations. If a subscriber receives a recommendation that offends or ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Sharing Spotify playlist with my students on LinkedIn

Just like we can share songs on Instagram, Facebook Stories, and Twitter. IT would be really cool if we could bundle songs and podcasts (so more than one at a time) on Linkedin posts as well as comments. I am an educator and also trying to be a top v...

• Regular
  • Just like we can share songs on Instagram, Facebook Stories, and Twitter. IT would be really cool if we could bundle songs and podcasts (so more than one at a time) on Linkedin posts as well as ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Song annotation

I think it would be a good idea for you to be able to annotate songs within a playlist. It would be best for you to toggle these to be either private or public and you can let people know how the song makes you feel or your opinions on it.

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be a good idea for you to be able to annotate songs within a playlist. It would be best for you to toggle these to be either private or public and you can let people know how the s...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Keep Repeat One ENABLED when Switching Songs

You don't realize how many times I forget to turn back on repeat one when switching songs. Why is this a thing anyway?

• Regular
  • You don't realize how many times I forget to turn back on repeat one when switching songs. Why is this a thing anyway?
  • OscarDC
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Slide up screen for shuffle

I feel when cycling from shuffle to smart shuffle and back to normal can take up to 10-20 seconds (might just be me) so I feel it would be better to have a pop up to choose which setting you’d like to change to rather than cycling through unwanted it...

• Casual Listener
  • I feel when cycling from shuffle to smart shuffle and back to normal can take up to 10-20 seconds (might just be me) so I feel it would be better to have a pop up to choose which setting you’d like t...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

UI changes for easier accessibility

after opening an artist page there's a window for "popular works" with small thumbnails.please add another window down below or fix the one that's already there in a way that it shows the "recent releases" with small thumbnails in a way that you're n...

• Casual Listener
  • after opening an artist page there's a window for "popular works" with small thumbnails. please add another window down below or fix the one that's already there in a way that it shows the "recent r...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Ai making Spotify lists from liked songs

Well I know so many people who is using Spotify but too lazy to make a list for their songs and always searching through their liked songs for their moods. My idea is ai constantly searching through our liked songs and breaking down to lists that we ...

• Casual Listener
  • Well I know so many people who is using Spotify but too lazy to make a list for their songs and always searching through their liked songs for their moods. My idea is ai constantly searching through ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Commercials with categories

Today I heard a commercial about the exorcist. Horror is not my genre, so I can imagine some people are excited about hearing this commercial. For me this commercial goes through marrow and bone. It haunts me. Completely killed my vibe to continue to...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I heard a commercial about the exorcist. Horror is not my genre, so I can imagine some people are excited about hearing this commercial. For me this commercial goes through marrow and bone. It ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Varied Songs to Play after a Specific Song Is Searched

Any given song that I search and play has a particular song that always plays afterward.I’d like the algorithm to vary the songs that play automatically after a specific searched song, so that the song that cues up after an often-searched song isn’t ...

• Casual Listener
  • Any given song that I search and play has a particular song that always plays afterward. I’d like the algorithm to vary the songs that play automatically after a specific searched song, so that the ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Now Playing View - Make it Minimize to its own Column

Hello,The desktop display is great. I opened the “Now Playing View” and it’s very nice in both functionality and appearance. It would be extra special if I could minimize the Spotify player down to just the “Now Playing View” on the left of my monito...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, The desktop display is great. I opened the “Now Playing View” and it’s very nice in both functionality and appearance.  It would be extra special if I could minimize the Spotify player ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

See which song you listened in your Weekly Discover like read/unread messages

Hi everyone,Imagine this scenario: You're enjoying your Weekly Discover playlist in the background, and a friend sends you a great song or podcast. You switch to that content and listen for a while, but when you return to your Weekly Discover list, y...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, Imagine this scenario: You're enjoying your Weekly Discover playlist in the background, and a friend sends you a great song or podcast. You switch to that content and listen for a while...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Separate custom playlists from artists followed in “Your Library” window.

When I’m searching for a playlist I created but have forgotten the name in the “Your Library” menu, I currently have to scroll through tons of entries of artists I’m following to try and find the playlist. This is inconvenient and has even been a maj...

• Visitor
  •   When I’m searching for a playlist I created but have forgotten the name in the “Your Library” menu, I currently have to scroll through tons of entries of artists I’m following to try and find...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

delete

delete

• Music Fan
  • delete
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast Sorting

There needs to be an update added where when you click on podcast shows it automatically takes you to the top and most recent episodes. Too many times I click on a show and it takes me to an episode that is sometimes years and years old.

• Casual Listener
  • There needs to be an update added where when you click on podcast shows it automatically takes you to the top and most recent episodes. Too many times I click on a show and it takes me to an episode ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Adding how many Listens/ Time spent in a playlist of your own or others

At the top or bottom of the Playlist/ Album/ or even a song, have how many times you played said song and how much time you spent with the song/ playlist or album. Gives a more accurate description on what’s been play the most for the monthly or year...

• Casual Listener
  • At the top or bottom of the Playlist/ Album/ or even a song, have how many times you played said song and how much time you spent with the song/ playlist or album. Gives a more accurate description o...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Better log out on desktop

When you accidentally press the log out button on desktop it immediately logs you out with asking for confirmation. It is right next to settings and can easily be misclicked logging you out with out asking you. It has logged me out of my account whic...

• Casual Listener
  • When you accidentally press the log out button on desktop it immediately logs you out with asking for confirmation. It is right next to settings and can easily be misclicked logging you out with out ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Downloading recommendations

A portion of my daily commute forces me to stay offline. I'd love the ability to download song recommendations without even hearing it for the 1st time.

• Casual Listener
  • A portion of my daily commute forces me to stay offline. I'd love the ability to download song recommendations without even hearing it for the 1st time. 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

I miss the Spotify function: deactivate automatic playback of the next song ;-)

Hello Spotify team! Spotify is the best music platform the world has, just one little thing would be great. Namely the function that allows you to deactivate the automatic playback of a next song. This would be an advantage, especially with karaoke s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify team! Spotify is the best music platform the world has, just one little thing would be great. Namely the function that allows you to deactivate the automatic playback of a next song. Th...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Automatically scroll/move to a saved/created playlist within the left side menu when playing it

This is a previously available desktop app functionality that was removed, please restore it. You have lots saved and created playlists in your library and use the main search bar (or the library search bar) to search for that specific playlist, sinc...

• Roadie
  • This is a previously available desktop app functionality that was removed, please restore it.   You have lots saved and created playlists in your library and use the main search bar (or the li...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Song recognition from music, surroundings, humming lyrics...

Hi team, It would be thankful... If u add feature in your app of Song Recognition from tune, humming lyrics or music from surroundings. Like Shazam app.. It will be advantage for searching right & trending track. Hope your R&D team will work on same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi team,  It would be thankful... If u add feature in your app of Song Recognition from tune, humming lyrics or music from surroundings. Like Shazam app.. It will be advantage for searching rig...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes