Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Creator-made Podcast Playlists

There should be a way for podcasters to arrange their podcast episodes in different playlists so it'll be easier to find the theme that you like. I know you can add an episode to a playlist by clicking the 3 dots, but this solution is personal for th...

• Regular
  • There should be a way for podcasters to arrange their podcast episodes in different playlists so it'll be easier to find the theme that you like. I know you can add an episode to a playlist by clic...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Split podcasts into parts in between music

I like mixing podcasts and music, kind of like listening to classic radio.However, with podcasts being very long, it just does not give a nice feel. What I want is to split a podcast into pieces of, let's say 5 min with 2-3 songs in between each piec...

• Regular
  • I like mixing podcasts and music, kind of like listening to classic radio. However, with podcasts being very long, it just does not give a nice feel. What I want is to split a podcast into pieces of...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Material You design for Android app

Change to Material You design for the Android app, with dynamic colour theming. This can be done while retaining core Spotify design - many designers have posted concept designs and the Spotify designers can certainly do an even better job.

• Casual Listener
  • Change to Material You design for the Android app, with dynamic colour theming. This can be done while retaining core Spotify design - many designers have posted concept designs and the Spotify desig...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Adding people to add to a folder

Adding people to view, play and, add to a folder. This is very important for organised people to have one folder full of what they want to play for everyone.

• Casual Listener
  • Adding people to view, play and, add to a folder. This is very important for organised people to have one folder full of what they want to play for everyone.  
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Only recommend new songs

I have noticed after using this app regularly that its shuffle and other "random" features, such as recommended songs are not randomized at all. Currently, about 80% of the songs that play when recommended or when I "go to radio" to hear similar song...

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed after using this app regularly that its shuffle and other "random" features, such as recommended songs are not randomized at all. Currently, about 80% of the songs that play when recom...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Another button to restart the song.

When I click the previous button the app restarts the current song instead of playing the previous song. Another button should exist to restart the current song otherwise the back button doesn't really make sense and having to click twice spoils the ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click the previous button the app restarts the current song instead of playing the previous song. Another button should exist to restart the current song otherwise the back button doesn't real...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Turn off artists for enhanced shuffle

When I use enhanced shuffle sometimes I get artists that even if they are similar to what I listen to, I still don't want them to pop up again in my shuffle.So I want a way to turn off certain artists so their songs won't appear again.

• Regular
  • When I use enhanced shuffle sometimes I get artists that even if they are similar to what I listen to, I still don't want them to pop up again in my shuffle. So I want a way to turn off certain arti...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

shuffle according to weather

I think Spotify's shuffle feature is not very good. If you listen to a playlist on shuffle, it usually plays the songs you listen to the most on that playlist, and I think that detracts from the listening experience. Besides, most people prefer to li...

• Casual Listener
  • I think Spotify's shuffle feature is not very good. If you listen to a playlist on shuffle, it usually plays the songs you listen to the most on that playlist, and I think that detracts from the list...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify scan codes

Their should be a way to create Spotify scan codes with custom start times, like a system to make a Spotify scan code that when scanned plays the song on a certain time rather then the beginning

• Casual Listener
  • Their should be a way to create Spotify scan codes with custom start times, like a system to make a Spotify scan code that when scanned plays the song on a certain time rather then the beginning &nb...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

remove from likes songs

On my Samsung the unlike song option is right next to the skip song button on the lock screen. I have removed many songs from my liked songs list unintentionally when skipping songs by fat fingerings the wrong button in the car or when not looking at...

• Casual Listener
  • On my Samsung the unlike song option is right next to the skip song button on the lock screen. I have removed many songs from my liked songs list unintentionally  when skipping songs by fat fing...
  • Magnus99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Lyrics auto-scrolling on/off

Hi there, Im having problems with finction auto scrolling lyrics with highlights AND MY EYES... Its caused of astigmatism and some sort of "epilepsy" of my eyes going crazy for sec each time line is changing. My suggestions is: add function auto scro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Im having problems with finction auto scrolling lyrics with highlights AND MY EYES... Its caused of astigmatism and some sort of "epilepsy" of my eyes going crazy for sec each...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Continue playing the current song when you select it in a different playlist

I think it'd be awesome if - when you're playing a song, but not in the desired playlist - you can just click it in said playlist, and it will continue playing the song (so not restart the song) in the playlist you selected the song.

• Casual Listener
  • I think it'd be awesome if - when you're playing a song, but not in the desired playlist - you can just click it in said playlist, and it will continue playing the song (so not restart the song) in t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a Purim and Passover Category of Music

during Christmas there is a whole category of recommendations for Christmas music and now there is a whole category for Ramadan. Purim ( a Jewish holiday) is coming up in a week and Passover (another Jewish holiday) is coming up in a month and there ...

• Casual Listener
  • during Christmas there is a whole category of recommendations for Christmas music and now there is a whole category for Ramadan. Purim ( a Jewish holiday) is coming up in a week and Passover (another...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add more categories for track sorting on mobile and desktop

We need more categories to sort music by and stats to display on mobile; Categories like user/personal play count to help users sort their playlists and libraries by most plays {while it seems this may take away from "wrapped", i think it will bolste...

• Regular
  • We need more categories to sort music by and stats to display on mobile;   Categories like user/personal play count to help users sort their playlists and libraries by most plays {while it see...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Customized Shuffle Feature

When you have a playlist with 100s of songs that has different genres and artists. The customized shuffle feature should have an option to filter and select certain genres and artists you want to hear in your playlist. For instance, if you want to he...

• Casual Listener
  • When you have a playlist with 100s of songs that has different genres and artists. The customized shuffle feature should have an option to filter and select certain genres and artists you want to hea...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Enhancing the DJX tool

I love using the DJX tool. However, I would like to see additional settings in addition to the default setting. Setting Ideas:1. Default Setting (Currently)2. Exercise Mode (Play High Energy Music from my Playlist and new music)3. Work Mode (Base on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I love using the DJX tool. However, I would like to see additional settings in addition to the default setting.  Setting Ideas: 1. Default Setting (Currently) 2. Exercise Mode (Play High Ener...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

sub playlists

You should be able to categorize your playlist into groups, such as genre. It would save time as u could filter one big playlist instead of making lots of little ones.

• Casual Listener
  • You should be able to categorize your playlist into groups, such as genre. It would save time as u could filter one big playlist instead of making lots of little ones.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Supermix like on YT Music

Hi,A Supermix like on YT Music would be cool. so basically all personal mixes put into one.:D

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, A Supermix like on YT Music would be cool. so basically all personal mixes put into one.:D
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

device renaming

allow us to rename our devices so that mfr names can be more user-recognizable

• Casual Listener
  • allow us to rename our devices so that mfr names can be more user-recognizable
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Planning of music

A function to plan your music a time period in different music genres. The use case could be: you are having people over for dinnner.at 6-8pm, we start with a drink, in this time you can give a few example songs for the playlist and that time slot, t...

• Casual Listener
  • A function to plan your music a time period in different music genres. The use case could be:   you are having people over for dinnner. at 6-8pm, we start with a drink, in this time you can g...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes