Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Disable LAN Features

Stop Spotify interacting with the local network and telling every other user what you're listening to as well as disabling notifications when other users are listening on your network.A- I simply don't care for this feature, if I want to join I'll do...

• Casual Listener
  • Stop Spotify interacting with the local network and telling every other user what you're listening to as well as disabling notifications when other users are listening on your network. A- I simply d...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Search function for Folders inside a user's Library on Spotify mobile app

Currently when a user creates a folder inside of their user library they can only search inside the folder albums and playlists on a desktop/laptop. I would like to be able to search within a folder album in my library on the Spotify mobile app as we...

• Music Fan
  • Currently when a user creates a folder inside of their user library they can only search inside the folder albums and playlists on a desktop/laptop. I would like to be able to search within a folder ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Chromecast] Add lyrics to Chromecast app

I listen to Spotify on my TV using a Chromecast 3 and it would be amazing if it has the recourse of time synced lyrics on screen. It is a feature presented on many TV models, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick etc. so I wonder why Chromecast doesn't have it yet

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to Spotify on my TV using a Chromecast 3 and it would be amazing if it has the recourse of time synced lyrics on screen. It is a feature presented on many TV models, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Tone Control

Hello, All radios from decades ago had a means to easily adjust the tone in addition to volume. I know Spotify has this function but it is embedded and takes about 5 clicks to get to and remembering what to click can be frustrating. May I suggest tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   All radios from decades ago had a means to easily adjust the tone in addition to volume. I know Spotify has this function but it is embedded and takes about 5 clicks to get to and rem...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[GLOBAL] REELS FOR LIVE SHOWS

Hi, thanks for the opportunity. Would be incredible to have a reels page where we could share our videos from the live shows that we went of our favorite band. Thanks again for letting me send my idea. Att,

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, thanks for the opportunity.   Would be incredible to have a reels page where we could share our videos from the live shows that we went of our favorite band.   Thanks again for lett...
  • 19adriel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

VR Visuals - One Day

Remember the visuals on X-Box and Microsoft Windows Media player?We have VR headsets now. I imagine, one day, I’ll get to just put on my headset, sync it to Spotify, and get a customizable/interactive, or just a plain pre-set previously designed full...

• Casual Listener
  • Remember the visuals on X-Box and Microsoft Windows Media player? We have VR headsets now. I imagine, one day, I’ll get to just put on my headset, sync it to Spotify, and get a customizable/interact...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Live Events - Please Display State or Province

Please add the state or province when viewing an artist's events (on tour) dates and locations. Currently, you can see the city, but not the state or province. For lesser known or small towns, it is not easy to know where it is located. I travel arou...

• Casual Listener
  • Please add the state or province when viewing an artist's events (on tour) dates and locations. Currently, you can see the city, but not the state or province.  For lesser known or small towns, ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

30 second preview of songs feature on mobile

Add the mobile 30-second preview of songs feature on mobile (like tiktok) that's already there to the desktop app

• Casual Listener
  • Add the mobile 30-second preview of songs feature on mobile (like tiktok) that's already there to the desktop app
  • question131
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Add to the end of the queue

By definition a queue is something that you add to the end and take off the start. Make the Spotify queue an actual queue. When I'm listening to an album and want to set up the next album to play afterwards if I add to queue then it inserts the album...

• Casual Listener
  • By definition a queue is something that you add to the end and take off the start. Make the Spotify queue an actual queue. When I'm listening to an album and want to set up the next album to play aft...
  • hafexo
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

"Song Listened/Played" indicator next to songs in album view

For example, when viewing an album, there could be an icon that would indicate if I have listened to a song already. That way, I can easily know where to pick back up

• Casual Listener
  • For example, when viewing an album, there could be an icon that would indicate if I have listened to a song already. That way, I can easily know where to pick back up 🙂
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Music video playlists!

I love that music videos are now on Spotify, but I’d love to be able to make a playlist of my favourites, or collections of my favourite Genres

• Casual Listener
  • I love that music videos are now on Spotify, but I’d love to be able to make a playlist of my favourites, or collections of my favourite Genres
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Save Discover Weekly as a playlist

You should be able to download the full discover weekly without it updating the next week. It is so time consuming and irritating to have to go to each one.

• Casual Listener
  • You should be able to download the full discover weekly without it updating the next week. It is so time consuming and irritating to have to go to each one. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Build "Listen Later" Playlists

Build "Listen Later" playlists when friends share songs. Songs play immediately through Whatsapp

• Casual Listener
  • Build "Listen Later" playlists when friends share songs. Songs play immediately through Whatsapp
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist creation based on provided Artists.

Create a playlist, select artists and the playlist gets filled automatically with songs of those artists.

• Casual Listener
  • Create a playlist, select artists and the playlist gets filled automatically with songs of those artists. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

pinboards to group albums (& playlists)

It would be so cool to be able to put albums or even playlists in different pinboards or folders. I have a lot saved in my library and I'm starting to loose my overview and sadly forget about certain albums bc I just can't find them anymore. It might...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be so cool to be able to put albums or even playlists in different pinboards or folders. I have a lot saved in my library and I'm starting to loose my overview and sadly forget about certain...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Ticker/Indicator for most popular songs by an artist (throughout discography)

I understand and appreciate the feature that already shows us the number of downloads an artists most popular songs have when clicking on an artist. On Apple Music, however, when clicking on an artist, you can see their most popular songs listed and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I understand and appreciate the feature that already shows us the number of downloads an artists most popular songs have when clicking on an artist. On Apple Music, however, when clicking on an artis...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add custom app icons for premium users

Make it to where if you're a premium user that you can change your spotify app icon to something other than the vanilla logo, similar to other apps such as snapchat and discord

• Casual Listener
  • Make it to where if you're a premium user that you can change your spotify app icon to something other than the vanilla logo, similar to other apps such as snapchat and discord
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Translation for foreign lyrics to help practice other languages through music.

I have AUDHD so traditional learning for another language can clash with that. I listen to Juanes and as well as Bollywood music, I feel like that could be a gateway to practicing.

• Casual Listener
  • I have AUDHD so traditional learning for another language can clash with that. I listen to Juanes and as well as Bollywood music, I feel like that could be a gateway to practicing.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sets

What if you could create sets in playlists??Now you could use the queue to line up a set of songs, but sometimes you can add the wrong songs or it just takes too long or you don't have enough songs to make a whole set.I suppose you could also make an...

• Casual Listener
  • What if you could create sets in playlists?? Now you could use the queue to line up a set of songs, but sometimes you can add the wrong songs or it just takes too long or you don't have enough songs...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Discovery Weekly History

It would be awesome to be able to go back to previous Discovery Weeklies especially for those weeks when you forget to check out before a new one is out.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be awesome to be able to go back to previous Discovery Weeklies especially for those weeks when you forget to check out before a new one is out.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes