Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Shuffle select songs from liked songs

The ability to shuffle a select group of songs from liked songs without making a permanent playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • The ability to shuffle a select group of songs from liked songs without making a permanent playlist.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Start podcasts from the beginning

Having an option to automatically play podcasts from the beginning regardless of previous listening progress would help with playlists with podcasts since starting from the middle after skipping is annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • Having an option to automatically play podcasts from the beginning regardless of previous listening progress would help with playlists with podcasts since starting from the middle after skipping is a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify created playlists with specific artists and their most popular songs

Instead of some of us having go through the whole process of choosing what songs to be in a playlist,wouldn't it be easier for Spotify to give us one and us choose what songs shouldn’t be in there and edit it a bit? really surprising that I can’t fin...

• Casual Listener
  • Instead of some of us having go through the whole process of choosing what songs to be in a playlist,wouldn't it be easier for Spotify to give us one and us choose what songs shouldn’t be in there an...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Public Playlist Organization on Profile

Currently the playlists on our profile cannot change their positions, we make a playlist and their positions on our profile are made by the newest are on top and the oldest on the bottom. My ideia is to allow us to chose their positions on our profil...

• Music Fan
  • Currently the playlists on our profile cannot change their positions, we make a playlist and their positions on our profile are made by the newest are on top and the oldest on the bottom. My ideia ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Tool that allows writers to convert newsletters to podcasts

User problem: I love newsletters but don't have time to read them all. I would love to listen to them insteadCreator problem: I write lots of newsletters and would love to monetise them with a podcast or audio version of those newsletters but don't h...

• Casual Listener
  • User problem: I love newsletters but don't have time to read them all. I would love to listen to them instead Creator problem: I write lots of newsletters and would love to monetise them with a podc...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Stop blocking users who are connecting to the internet over a VPN

Hi! I'm a happy Spotify customer for many years. I'm also a tech-savvy internet user and web developer, and that is why I connect to the internet over VPN. Over the past years it has become more and more difficult to use the Spotify app on my laptop ...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I'm a happy Spotify customer for many years. I'm also a tech-savvy internet user and web developer, and that is why I connect to the internet over VPN. Over the past years it has become ...
  • thauth10
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Shared music added to queue

When someone shares a song link, tapping it should add it to the queue instead of completely breaking your flow of songs/playlist/queue.

• Casual Listener
  • When someone shares a song link, tapping it should add it to the queue instead of completely breaking your flow of songs/playlist/queue. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Show the total listened count for all songs to know popularity of songs

To know the popularity of songs it would be nice to show the total listened count of each songs in info page of song or when listing songs.This would help to discover popular songs.

• Casual Listener
  • To know the popularity of songs it would be nice to show the total listened count of each songs in info page of song or when listing songs. This would help to discover popular songs.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Multiple language selection for lyrics

Currently the lyrics are available only in one language for a song. It would be useful to have different language selection for the lyrics. Example. For a non-korean person listening to korean songs, the korean lyrics are of no use. So it would be ni...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently the lyrics are available only in one language for a song. It would be useful to have different language selection for the lyrics.   Example. For a non-korean person listening to kore...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to turn autoplay on/off for an individual playlist

The problem:Currently, if I want to turn Autoplay on or off, I must tap my profile picture, tap settings, and scroll past the bottom of the screen to find the Autoplay toggle. This may not be intuitive for all users, leaving some people stuck with Au...

• Casual Listener
  • The problem: Currently, if I want to turn Autoplay on or off, I must tap my profile picture, tap settings, and scroll past the bottom of the screen to find the Autoplay toggle. This may not be intui...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

links of profile

Please put the profile links with fewer characters so that people can locate our profile more easily.

• Casual Listener
  • Please put the profile links with fewer characters so that people can locate our profile more easily.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

add a song to a playlist multiple times

It used to be possible to add a song to one playlist multiple times. This functionality got removed for some reason. Why do features keep getting removed?

• Casual Listener
  • It used to be possible to add a song to one playlist multiple times. This functionality got removed for some reason. Why do features keep getting removed?
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A “browsing while adding to playlist” function.

A way to add multiple songs at once to a playlist. For example in apple music when a playlist is added to, a browsing function is used with a (+) symbol next to each song, giving it the option to add to a playlist. After adding 200+ songs to my liked...

• Casual Listener
  • A way to add multiple songs at once to a playlist. For example in apple music when a playlist is added to, a browsing function is used with a (+) symbol next to each song, giving it the option to add...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Disable or Pause playback when volume is minimized

It is pointless to play audio and use data if the volume is at the lowest settings or off.

• Casual Listener
  • It is pointless to play audio and use data if the volume is at the lowest settings or off.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Increase DJ vocabulary

I like the idea of the DJ. I have been using it a lot recently though I find myself wanting to shut it off after hours of listening because EVERYTHING IS A VIBE. Using the word Vibe isn't bad...using it all of the time is quite annoying."up next we g...

• Casual Listener
  • I like the idea of the DJ. I have been using it a lot recently though I find myself wanting to shut it off after hours of listening because EVERYTHING IS A VIBE. Using the word Vibe isn't bad...using...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

bluetooth device profile

In the course of a day I connect my phone to a few different bluetooth devices. I would like the app to remember load settings for the device I connect it to. specifically the volume leveling, for instance I like to have music playing at night while ...

• Casual Listener
  • In the course of a day I connect my phone to a few different bluetooth devices. I would like the app to remember load settings for the device I connect it to. specifically the volume leveling, for in...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Skip to un liked songs within playlist

Please add an ability to skip to un liked songs within a Playlist. Kind of like the shuffle option. I could see an option to skip to only un liked songs. I tend to check back on Playlists and there are new songs that I want to skip to automatically i...

• Casual Listener
  • Please add an ability to skip to un liked songs within a Playlist. Kind of like the shuffle option. I could see an option to skip to only un liked songs. I tend to check back on Playlists and there a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[AI] Personalize music discovery with my words

"Skip" is one of my most used buttons because I like to discover, and Spotify often recommends songs with similar elements I dislike. While there's no "dislike" button, even if there were, the algorithm might not understand which specific aspects I d...

• Casual Listener
  • "Skip" is one of my most used buttons because I like to discover, and Spotify often recommends songs with similar elements I dislike. While there's no "dislike" button, even if there were, the algori...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make it easy to find remastered music

I use Spotify to listen to older music that is often remastered (then re-released) with improved sound and extra songs. These albums have a fond following but are impossible to find on your app. Why doesn't Spotify make it easy to find albums that ha...

• Regular
  • I use Spotify to listen to older music that is often remastered (then re-released) with improved sound and extra songs. These albums have a fond following but are impossible to find on your app. &nb...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes