Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Stop Jam suggestions

I am lying on a pool and every 5 minutes I get annoying jam suggestions from strangers and cannot deactivate them. You should enable stop jam suggestions

• Casual Listener
  • I am lying on a pool and every 5 minutes I get annoying jam suggestions from strangers and cannot deactivate them. You should enable stop jam suggestions
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Playlist organization tag

When organizing a playlist~ it will be helpful to have tags like the ones you could find in an email. With this, it is easier for users to identify which songs could stay for a while before deciding to delete or keep them. Also, it would be good if w...

• Casual Listener
  • When organizing a playlist~ it will be helpful to have tags like the ones you could find in an email. With this, it is easier for users to identify which songs could stay for a while before deciding ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Make it easier to find/add friends on Spotify

I'd like to be able to search and find for more of my friends on Spotify. At the moment I can only do this by searching for name/username (which can be hard if they have a common name or use a different username on Spotify) or by connecting Facebook ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ore of the 'friend activity' feature - I like being able to see what my friends are listening to and browse their public playlists etc. It would also be good to be able to see what friends are l...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Bring back support for "old" MacOS versions

Il have an old Macbook pro that runs MacOS 10.13 (high sierra). It is not possible to upgrage MacOS to a later version.The latest versions of Spotify app require a later version of MacOS and don't work on my old Macbook. Please either :- Provide down...

• Music Fan
  • Il have an old Macbook pro that runs MacOS 10.13 (high sierra). It is not possible to upgrage MacOS to a later version. The latest versions of Spotify app require a later version of MacOS and don't ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Add back ‘what’s new’ on front page of app

On your next update please add back the ‘what’s new’ notification on the opening screen of the Spotify iPhone app. As a frequent podcast user the notification of what’s new was easily accessible as all you need to do is click on the bell and add in t...

• Casual Listener
  • On your next update please add back the ‘what’s new’ notification on the opening screen of the Spotify iPhone app.  As a frequent podcast user the notification of what’s new was easily acce...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

AI DJ Correct Pronunciation

AI DJ is great, but its 'foreign pronunciation" drives me crazy! Artists' names and song names should be pronounced as they sound in their original language it has been created. Proper nouns shouldn't be pronounced in a "gringouuu accent". Thanks for...

• Casual Listener
  • AI DJ is great, but its 'foreign pronunciation" drives me crazy! Artists' names and song names should be pronounced as they sound in their original language it has been created. Proper nouns shouldn'...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Romanized titles of songs!

It's really hard navigating trough songs when you don't know the alphabet! A simple romanization of titles would be life-changing

• Casual Listener
  • It's really hard navigating trough songs when you don't know the alphabet! A simple romanization of titles would be life-changing 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Sort playlists freely in library tab

I noticed that after the tabs update with the pc, we are no longer free to change playlists' place freely in the library, instead we're now limited with 3-4 sort options. It would be great to sort playlists with a custom option, because right now if ...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that after the tabs update with the pc, we are no longer free to change playlists' place freely in the library, instead we're now limited with 3-4 sort options.   It would be great t...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Sort by genre in Liked Songs

Please add the option to sort by Genre in Liked Songs, this is something I'd like to do from my Liked Songs as it's all different genre's, and would make it so nice and convenient!

• Casual Listener
  • Please add the option to sort by Genre in Liked Songs, this is something I'd like to do from my Liked Songs as it's all different genre's, and would make it so nice and convenient!
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Audio book and Music playlist

Allow users to make playlists with music and chapters from audio books. Ex: Chapter one > song > song > chapter two > song > song > chapter 3. This would be helpful for people with ADHD, people who get tired from listening to an audio book, or people...

• Casual Listener
  • Allow users to make playlists with music and chapters from audio books. Ex: Chapter one > song > song > chapter two > song > song > chapter 3.  This would be helpful for p...
  • imhopemarie
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

Integrated Equalizer for Spotify Premium

Hello! It would be super cool if Spotify could integrate a 16 and/or 32 band equalizer within the PC or mobile app.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   It would be super cool if Spotify could integrate a 16 and/or 32 band equalizer within the PC or mobile app.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Improved genre filters

The liked playlist (on Android at least) allows you to filter songs by genre. This is an incredible feature and I would love a few enhancements to it1) Allow us to enabled it on regular playlists.2) List more genres. They could be organized from most...

• Regular
  • The liked playlist (on Android at least) allows you to filter songs by genre. This is an incredible feature and I would love a few enhancements to it 1) Allow us to enabled it on regular playlists...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

Delete podcast episodes you have to pay for

It is not possible to delete podcast episodes wich you have to pay for listening. They will disappear after two weeks but they are annoying and my suggestion is that they should be able to delete in the same way you can delete free episodes.

• Casual Listener
  • It is not possible to delete podcast episodes wich you have to pay for listening. They will disappear after two weeks but they are annoying and my suggestion is that they should be able to delete in ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Public like list

Cann You give us the posibility to put our likeslist on public?

• Casual Listener
  • Cann You give us the posibility to put our likeslist on public?
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

Add The Greeting Back To The Mobile App

The app now lacks personality and feels very empty. Adding the greeting into the top of the app moves things towards the middle and adds a little bit of character it desperately needs.

• Casual Listener
  • The app now lacks personality and feels very empty. Adding the greeting into the top of the app moves things towards the middle and adds a little bit of character it desperately needs.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

UI Settings Option

I absolutely despise the new UI layout. I wish that I could have the album cover in the bottom left and what my friends were listening to on the right. Now I can only have one. Why doesn't Spotify make it an option in the settings to have the full in...

• Regular
  • I absolutely despise the new UI layout. I wish that I could have the album cover in the bottom left and what my friends were listening to on the right. Now I can only have one. Why doesn't Spotify ma...
  • Not applicable
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

Playing Downloaded Music

This is less of a feature of the app and more something to improve what I believe should be preexisting functionality. When you're in a place with spotty connection, Spotify will attempt to load your music that is not downloaded. This would normally ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is less of a feature of the app and more something to improve what I believe should be preexisting functionality. When you're in a place with spotty connection, Spotify will attempt to load your...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

BE ABLE TO DELETE AUDIOBOOKS

I think that we should be able to block audiobooks or at least delete recommended audiobooks from our home screen.

• Casual Listener
  • I think that we should be able to block audiobooks or at least delete recommended audiobooks from our home screen.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Play all songs of artists

Please add an option to play all songs of an artist. At the moment I can only play the faourites but I can't play ALL songs so I have to make a playlist and add all albums by myself. If you could include a button at the artists page where I can choos...

• Casual Listener
  • Please add an option to play all songs of an artist. At the moment I can only play the faourites but I can't play ALL songs so I have to make a playlist and add all albums by myself. If you could inc...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Share song through Instagram stories with a background video

Hello guys, can anyone help me? Spotify had functionality for sharing a song through Instagram stories WITH a background video. But now this functionality has gone (I don't know way). Is there way to do that or is there a way to get an older version ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, can anyone help me? Spotify had functionality for sharing a song through Instagram stories WITH a background video. But now this functionality has gone (I don't know way). Is there way to...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes