Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

playlist THIS IS JIN

Spoiler

I request the creation of BTS JIN's playlist 'THIS IS JIN'.

All the other members of BTS have their THIS IS playlist, but there's no JIN. Please make it.

Updated on 2023-09-24

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

Comments
Luan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-09-23

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Spotify Ideas Exchange.

Your suggestion has been marked as a New Suggestion and will be reviewed by the Spotify staff once it receives enough votes. We appreciate your contribution and look forward to your continued support of this idea!

Saltcaramel

All the other members of BTS have their THIS IS playlist, but there's no JIN. Please make it.

조현희

진 프로필 만들어주세요 추천눌렀는데 왜 반영이 안되는 거죠 

wkd3309

Citrus1204

Only 5 of the bts members have a playlist. V doesn't have a playlist either

EsIstGut22

LovelyJin

All the other members of BTS have their THIS IS playlist, but there's no JIN. Please make it, thanks.

seokjinism3

I request the creation of BTS JIN's playlist 'THIS IS JIN’. All the other members of BTS have their THIS IS playlist, but there's no JIN. Please make it.

Tas92
  • Please create 'THIS IS JIN' playlist for BTS member JIN. All other BTS members have their own playlist but there isn't one available for Jin. Please make one for his songs too. Thank you.
Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-09-24

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!