Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music Discussion

Start a topic

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Discussion

Welcome to Music Discussion! This is the place for Community members to dig deeper into the music and artists they're passionate or curious about. We want users here to not just share links to songs and playlists (you can use Music Exchange for that)...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 27 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 27 likes

Superuser Contribution Famous roads and streets in songs

In this thread we will collect all the songs about famous roads and streets. If we reach at least 50 songs, a playlist will be created. I will start with this two famous songs : spotify:track:1bPZbm3dZELzf1S15rHRah:small spotify:track:5Kw6fC8wyRgMYfB...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • In this thread we will collect all the songs about famous roads and streets.   If we reach at least 50 songs, a playlist will be created.   I will start with this two famous songs :...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution what music do you listen to fall asleep?

Hi there,just wondering what music you listen to when falling asleep.I usually listen to soft African music, Brian Eno or classical chambermusic (quiet piano).But it would be nice to discover other music in different genres.It can be anything as long...

• Composer
  • Hi there, just wondering what music you listen to when falling asleep. I usually listen to soft African music, Brian Eno or classical chambermusic (quiet piano). But it would be nice to discover o...
  • arielleroberge
  • Roadie
  • 58 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 58 replies
  • 13 likes

Let's hear the song which reminds you of yourself!

Recently, I've been doing this 30 Day Music Challenge thing on Twitter. Day 30 was to post the song which reminds you of yourself. I always hear about songs which reminds people of others but never of themselves. Let me hear yours!Here's mine https:/...

• Music Fan
  • Recently, I've been doing this 30 Day Music Challenge thing on Twitter. Day 30 was to post the song which reminds you of yourself. I always hear about songs which reminds people of others but never o...
  • RO45
  • Roadie
  • 24 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 24 replies
  • 4 likes

Songs about unrequited love

Hey guys! I'm looking for some new music to listen to, and I'm trying to make a new playlist about unrequited feelings. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I'll get this thing going by reccomending one of my personal favorite songs at...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I'm looking for some new music to listen to, and I'm trying to make a new playlist about unrequited feelings. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I'll get this thing going b...
  • Andyfdz7
  • Music Fan
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tell us a joke via a Spotify Playlist

All this Community contest requires is a bit of creativity and humor. That's it. We want to hear your best jokes via playlist. Not sure what we mean? We've built you a hil-arious example playlist (thanks @Daisy) spotify:user:spotifycommunity:playlist...

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 2.20.30 PM.png TSHR0001.png 24oz-h2go-aluminium.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • All this Community contest requires is a bit of creativity and humor. That's it.      We want to hear your best jokes via playlist. Not sure what we mean? We've built you a ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 22 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 22 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution 2017 Wrapped

I logged 76,000 minutes of streaming this year... there's got to be something I can do with this, right? Spotify folks- Call me!

• Music Fan
  • I logged 76,000 minutes of streaming this year... there's got to be something I can do with this, right?   Spotify folks- Call me!  
  • Jackblackjnr88
  • Casual Listener
  • 45 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 45 replies
  • 8 likes

Choose One Song From The Year You Were Born!!!

Come on, let do this…check which song is the one that you like the most or the one that has something special for you or your family from the year you were born and share with us…In my case there were many and I was not sure which one should I choose...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Come on, let do this…check which song is the one that you like the most or the one that has something special for you or your family from the year you were born and share with us… In my case there...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 40 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 40 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Best Overall Songs of 2018 (Share Yours)

Hello and welcome to 2018! 2017 was a year for mellower music and political statements, but what will 2018 look like? Already we've had albums from Car Seat Headrest, MGMT, tUnE-yArDs, Son Lux, Nils Frahm and Ty Segall to sink our teeth into, but we'...

• Community Legend
  • Hello and welcome to 2018!   2017 was a year for mellower music and political statements, but what will 2018 look like?    Already we've had albums from Car Seat Headrest, MGMT...
  • xoJen
  • 201 replies
  • 24 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 201 replies
  • 24 likes

Superuser Contribution TV shows with great music

As scripted television booms, more and more shows are focussing on the music selected. Which shows do you recommend for good music tips? For me right now it's GIRLS. Not saying you have to be a fan of the show, but they do nail their soundtracks. It'...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • As scripted television booms, more and more shows are focussing on the music selected.   Which shows do you recommend for good music tips?   For me right now it's GIRLS. Not saying ...
  • Alter_Ego
  • 41 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 41 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your Wrapped 2018!

Hey everyone! 2018 has almost come to an end and Wrapped 2018 is out now. I’m curious to see what everybody’s been up to this year on Spotify. Find yours at spotifywrapped.com and share it here! Huib

DB27968B-5E0A-4FDE-8919-A372F33AEEE1.png
  • Community Legend
  • Hey everyone!    2018 has almost come to an end and Wrapped 2018 is out now. 🌟 I’m curious to see what everybody’s been up to this year on Spotify.    Find yours at sp...
  • yasar
  • 27 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 27 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Best Sunshine Jams!

Hey!The sun is finally out here today It's time for some feel good, chill out tunes!If I wasn't sat in the office, I'd be in the garden with this on... spotify:track:5esPpmrM2AsyDVgOKzWQwU:small Why not pop your favs below in a comment?/M

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey! The sun is finally out here today 🌞 It's time for some feel good, chill out tunes! If I wasn't sat in the office, I'd be in the garden with this on...   spotify:track:5es...
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 45 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 45 replies
  • 4 likes

Famous cities in songs

What about famous cities as theme of songs ? I am starting by the city of London center of the Punk movement with The Clash. spotify:track:5jzma6gCzYtKB1DbEwFZKH twitter.com/soundofus www.soundofus.com

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • What about famous cities as theme of songs ?   I am starting by the city of London center of the Punk movement with The Clash.   spotify:track:5jzma6gCzYtKB1DbEwFZKH   twitt...
  • DisparateSouls
  • Roadie
  • 47 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 47 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Tips for The Tip-off

Our most avid blog readers will know about the Tip-off. Every Friday Spotify staff write an artist with less than 50,000 monthly listeners they want to tip our reader's off to. We're always open for tips for The Tip-off. Post the following info about...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Our most avid blog readers will know about the Tip-off.   Every Friday Spotify staff write an artist with less than 50,000 monthly listeners they want to tip our reader's off to.   ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes

Songs about Family Members...

In this new topic, let's collect songs about any Family Member. Papa was a rolling stone spotify:track:0Es9GEBbtuvVt9pFpw6hUP Two Sisters (The Kinks cover) spotify:track:0Dv67B7r7maHauG7MdPBSb twitter.com/soundofus www.soundofus.com

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • In this new topic, let's collect songs about any Family Member.   Papa was a rolling stone spotify:track:0Es9GEBbtuvVt9pFpw6hUP   Two Sisters (The Kinks cover) spotify:track:0Dv...
  • soundson
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Who has driving music?

If you have a song or album to jam out to on the road or in traffic, please share it with the community! Cheers,N.

• Gig Goer
  • If you have a song or album to jam out to on the road or in traffic, please share it with the community!    Cheers, N.
  • perfectplaylist
  • Gig Goer
  • 38 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 38 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommend a song with less than 5000 plays

As a spin-off to @meahtenoha 's post, I introduce you recommend a song with less than 5000 plays! To reccomend a song simply: 1. Pick a track with under 5000 plays that you like. 2. Right click and select Copy Embed Code. 3. Paste it in the HTML tab ...

• Community Legend
  • As a spin-off to @meahtenoha 's post, I introduce you recommend a song with less than 5000 plays!   To reccomend a song simply:  1. Pick a track with under 5000 plays that you li...
  • mewright
  • Roadie
  • 38 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 38 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Favourite TV Theme Songs!

Some of the most well recognised songs come tied to our favourite TV shows. If I say ‘Now, this is a story…’ we all know exactly which beloved 90s sit-com I’m talking about. With shows like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The Office (U.S) racki...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Some of the most well recognised songs come tied to our favourite TV shows. If I say ‘Now, this is a story…’ we all know exactly which beloved 90s sit-com I’m talking about. With shows like It’s Alwa...
  • _k9-8blmxu0de
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 29 replies
  • 4 likes

Music You Didn't Like at First, But Grew on You

Ever listen to an artist or album, and think "not for me," then go back weeks or years later, and think "Wow, what was I thinking, this is AWESOME!" Moods are so pervasive and can ulitmately affect what you like at any given moment. Maybe you just we...

• Roadie
  • Ever listen to an artist or album, and think "not for me," then go back weeks or years later, and think "Wow, what was I thinking, this is AWESOME!"   Moods are so pervasive and can ulitmate...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 91 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 91 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Place name songs!

Glittering lights that shimmer in the night time, climbing upwards to gently lace the famous, grand, virticle frame. A blend of tiny cafes, and opulent restaurants neatly tucked down winding cobblestone paths. Flocks of birds, decorative pastel stand...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Glittering lights that shimmer in the night time, climbing upwards to gently lace the famous, grand, virticle frame. A blend of tiny cafes, and opulent restaurants neatly tucked down w...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 116 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 116 replies
  • 8 likes