Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Miniplayer showing a 'You've discovered a Premium feature' message

We received reports from users receiving the following message when accessing the Miniplayer despite being on Premium:

2.PNG

This is under investigation.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We're happy to announce that this should now be fixed for everyone - note that you may need to clear your browser's cookies and site data in order for the changes to take effect.

If you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

Comments
Slepynaz
todo dia utilizo o recurso por facilitar mudar musica, pausar etc, e desde ontem ele fica dando "Você descobriu um recurso Premium
Com o Spotify Premium, você pode tornar o Miniplayer ainda menor."

Sendo que pago o plano Duo e está ativo com pagamento tudo certo e atualizado.
maranmoraes

Estou com o mesmo problema, eu observei que é um bug quando roda o  Miniplayer  no google chrome, e ao ajustar o tamanho da tela, prefiro usar pequeno somente com os botoes  mudar música, pausar acessiveis quando faço esse ajuste aparece a mensagem mecionada.

Tambem tenho plano familar premium 

Yordan

Hi folks,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Our tech team is aware of this and is working on a fix, so it should be sorted out shortly.

The Community's always here if there's anything else you need assistance with in the meantime.

Cheers!

ELCC

Estou tendo este mesmo problema, apesar de fazer parte do plano Family.

216llffhxd2ihoy2wmst

Plan

Premium

Country

South Africa

Device

Windows Desktop

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to use the miniplayer feature- which is great. But when I try to minimize it, I get an error message that its a premium feature. I do have a premium account. I've logged out and back in- how can I fix this?

Helper3

i tried toggling with the mim-window - aka stretching the corner to make it bigger and then smaller  - seemed to work for me

bryce19

I'm getting the same issue. I tried resizing it and logging in/out. No luck, unfortunately

Ethanguin

Plan

Premium (Student)

Country

United States

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I used to put up my music on the miniplayer while studying and doing other things and shrink it down small. Now, it displays a mesage saying, "You discovered a Premium featureWith Spotify Premium, you can make the Miniplayer even smaller." The issue is, I HAVE premium and I've been able to shrink the miniplayer in the past. This is pretty frustrating because the minimum size of the miniplayer is pretty large now and there's no way around this. Another issue is that the actual Windows 11 spotify app doesn't even have the miniplayer anymore, so that's not a viable way for me to use spotify on desktop and I'm forced to use the web player.

Ivelina

Hey folks, 

Welcome to the Community!

@216llffhxd2ihoy2wmst and @bryce19, to start could you guys clear the cache and cookies of the web browser to see if that'll change anything? 

Keep us posted 🙂

Slepynaz

até o momento não foi solucionado o problema.... tu paga para utilizar os serviços e os cara não arruma tenso em