Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Issue playing filtered Liked Songs via Connect

Hey folks!

We've been receiving reports that the Search function stops responding when Connect is in use. Tapping on a song search result doesn't do anything and the Now Playing view stops responding. This is being looked into.

We currently can't provide you with an exact timeframe in which a fix for this will be released but it's on our radar. As a workaround - try adding the song to the queue instead.

Keep us posted in case anything changes on your and we'll do the same 🙂
Many thanks!

Comments
Eva1992

I have this issue as well (iphone 14, newest updates on both IOS as spotify as well). Have tried everything without luck. What to do now?

Starrey

Hello i am also experiencing this rn on my iphone and i cant seem to play any songs on my search bar so i had to use queue it basically can you guys please fix it

iPhone 12 Pro

Eva1992

During this issue i also cannot click account, languages, car etc at the settings part. It simply won’t open.

awabnq
Whenever I search for a song within liked songs while connected to my Amazon Alexa, it doesn't play when I tap the song. I have to swipe it to add it to the queue and then skip the current song to play the one I want. Search outside of liked songs work and playing liked songs without searching also work. Also if I just put in one character in the search bar then it works. Running the latest app version on an iPhone 15 Pro Max on the latest iOS update.
Vasil
Status changed to: Not Right Now

We currently can't provide you with an exact timeframe in which a fix for this will be released but it's on our radar. As a workaround - try adding the song to the queue instead.

Keep us posted in case anything changes on your and we'll do the same 🙂
Many thanks!