Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Sonos devices not appearing on Spotify Connect

I am having an issue with the Spotify app on my iPhone (only) where my Sonos devices are not appearing.  Spotify Connect is there for my MacBook (when open) but none of the Sonos devices through Spotify Connect are appearing.  

All of the Sonos devices are appearing as expected on my MacBook, iPad and my wife’s iPhone, not I’m not sure why they’re not appearing on my iPhone.  I can connect to those devices through my Sonos app.  I have tried restarting the device, deleting/reinstalling both apps and restarting my router and Sonos devices and none have resolved the issue.  A reinstall of the Spotify app temporarily resolves the issue but keeps reverting.

I have attached screenshots from my 3 devices to show what’s appearing and details of the devices are listed below:

Plan: Premium

Devices:

• iPhone 7, iOS 12.4, Spotify 8.5.19.947, Sonos v 10.3.2
  • iPad Mini 4, iOS 12.4, Spotify 8.5.19.947
  • MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015), macOS Mojave 10.14.5, Spotify 1.1.12.451.gdb77255f
Spotify-iPad-iOS.jpg
Spotify-iPhone-iOS.jpg
Spotify-MacBook-macOS.png

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing this issue, make sure your app is on the latest version by doing a clean reinstall.

Thanks!

Comments
mitchluvscindy

Hello,this issue is NOT fixed in fact it has just re-emerged recently.. I have followed every suggested fix. I did the clean reinstall and the devices did reappear only to disappear again 2 days later. This is an issue on Spotify side. Everything works fine via SONOA app, network is fine and all devices show iv every other instance other than Spotify. . Please fix, I cant keep doing new installs on daily basis

jkingsbury

I have a Pixel 7a and I can no longer see my Sonos speakers on the Android app - however, the Desktop app on my PC works fine??! Is there any solution?