Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Up Next not working

Adding Songs to up next not working when an app overlay is enabled. For example a blue light filter. Cannot app songs when it's enabled.

• Regular
  • Adding Songs to up next not working when an app overlay is enabled. For example a blue light filter. Cannot app songs when it's enabled. 
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android 7.0
    appissue
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

New Albums no longer appear on my Discovery Page.

This is a section I look forward to going thru every Friday as it has helped me discover lots of great music and it has been gone the last 2 weeks? What gives? Why would you take away the New Album section that tailored to the users preferences??To r...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a section I look forward to going thru every Friday as it has helped me discover lots of great music and it has been gone the last 2 weeks? What gives? Why would you take away the New Album s...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 9 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android 7.0
  • Closed
  • 9 comments
  • 0 votes

Notification Bar shows wrong album title

My mobile was recently updated to Android OS version 7.0. Now the player in my notification bar shows the title of the album the song is from. Only problem is, of you just select a song from an album, then add a different album to Up Next, it'll play...

• Casual Listener
  • My mobile was recently updated to Android OS version 7.0. Now the player in my notification bar shows the title of the album the song is from. Only problem is, of you just select a song from an album...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android 7.0
    notification bar
    Samsung S7
    Up next
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Android 7.0 and Bluetooth

After updating my Sony Xperia X Android 7.0, so not all functions via Bluetooth in the car when I lussnar on Spotify.What does not work anymore is changing songs and information about the current song on the radio in the car. This worked before with ...

• Casual Listener
  • After updating my Sony Xperia X Android 7.0, so not all functions via Bluetooth in the car when I lussnar on Spotify. What does not work anymore is changing songs and information about the current s...
  • Sassolini
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android 7.0
    Bluetooth problems
  • Closed
  • 13 comments
  • 0 votes

Android 7 update bluetooth progress bar

After updating my nexus 5x to android 7.0 the track progress bar in my car (mazda 3 2015) via blue tooth stopped working. The total track time is displayed but no track progress is indicated, either by the time lapsed or progress bar.

• Casual Listener
  • After updating my nexus 5x to android 7.0 the track progress bar in my car (mazda 3 2015) via blue tooth stopped working. The total track time is displayed but no track progress is indicated, either ...
  • Dasjule
  • 21 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android 7.0
    Bluetooth problems
    track progress
  • Fixed
  • 21 comments
  • 0 votes