Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Crossfade not working when using Spotify connect

Crossfade not working when using Spotify connect

Casual Listener

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

UAE

Device

(iPhone 6)

Operating System

(iOS 10,)

My Question or Issue

Good Afternoon,

I'm currently facing an issue with the crossfade function. it works properlyon my iphone 6, however when I use spotify connect to my KEF LS50 Wireless the crossfade function does not eliminate silence between tracks.

Is there any solution to fix it?

Thank you in advance for your support,

Anthony

3 Replies

Re: Crossfade not working when using Spotify connect

Spotify Legend

Hey @AnthonyDubai.

Thanks for getting in touch!

There is some Playback settings that are disabled when streaming via Connect. Crossfade is one of them. Perhaps you could stream via Bluetooth as it would enable you to keep crossfade.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if there is something we can do for you.

Have a nice day!

Regular

I echo the frustration of crossfade not working on connect devices.

yes we could Bluetooth tracks to the speaker, but then whats the point of having a smart speaker ?

can we see support for crossfading on connect devices please

Visitor

I share in this frustration! It is extremely ridiculous that one is unable to crossfade on a smart TV.

what is the point then?

please kindly look into this! The complaint has been ongoing for over 3 years. These are little things that makes companies loose loyal customers. Don’t underestimate the importance pls.

SUGGESTED POSTS