Announcements

Remove Item from Top Podcasts

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Remove Item from Top Podcasts

Hahaha brilliant. What a complete none answer. I'm genuinely not sure how you could have felt that helped?

Highlighted

Yes it's unbelievable. I think one option we have is go vote for this idea at the following:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Other-Remove-or-manage-Your-top-podcasts-from-mob...

Hopefully if we get enough votes they will stop ignoring this issue. I have the feeling they are getting money for that top podcast list. But then it should be uneditable/hideable only for free users, not premium accounts.

Highlighted

Visitor

That's all great. I think adding a button which says "remove" would be a lot easier for the customers. What do you think?

Highlighted
Solution!

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestion with the Community. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking the idea that @bartholomews linked and adding your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE. It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Highlighted

Visitor

Spotify,
The way you are approaching this is Absurd. Just add the feature now.

SUGGESTED POSTS