Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet

Solved!

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet

staryasmin
Regular

I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all.

How can I make Spotify work on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet? Do I need to install something else to make it work?

Thank you,

Yasmin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Spotify not working on Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet

carolo
Casual Listener

There is a fix on another thread. Shut down the app. Turn off WiFi on device. Open app with WiFi off. When you get log in screen, turn WiFi on and log in. Seems to work normally after that. 

8 Replies

IzzyFinSpotify

I’m having the exact same problem here with my Fire 7 tablet. Please help someone!

carolo
Casual Listener

Same issue on Kindle Fire 7. I've been trying to find a solution for a few days. So far no response from Spotify twitter. 

TheWoodsman
Casual Listener

Same problem on my daughters Fire 7. Tried uninstall/reinstall, tried searching for updates, tried restarting the device and tried clearing all caches, nothing works.

Solution!

carolo
Casual Listener

There is a fix on another thread. Shut down the app. Turn off WiFi on device. Open app with WiFi off. When you get log in screen, turn WiFi on and log in. Seems to work normally after that. 

TheWoodsman
Casual Listener

Thank you! That worked for me!!

carolo
Casual Listener

Credit to Emartinez21 for the solution. I was about to give up. 

staryasmin
Regular

It worked for me. Thank you so much!

isthisdavid
Casual Listener

...or 

"have you tried turning it off and on again" :D

SUGGESTED POSTS