Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to find music I like

(I hope I am posting this in the right place - new here!) How should I use Spotify to find music I like?I want to find some bands to see live. I have never been good at seeing live music, and want to try to do more of it once the pandemic is under co...

• Casual Listener
  • (I hope I am posting this in the right place - new here!)   How should I use Spotify to find music I like? I want to find some bands to see live.  I have never been good at seeing live m...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify broken on Apple TV? (HDMI and Airplay simultaneously not working)

Hi, I just wanted to start using Spotify on my Apple TV 4K by sending the audio-out via HDMI and Airplay simultaneously. While this does work with other Apps on the ATV, it seems that Spotify is broken in that regard. I tried it with both possible op...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just wanted to start using Spotify on my Apple TV 4K by sending the audio-out via HDMI and Airplay simultaneously.   While this does work with other Apps on the ATV, it seems th...
  • chris_tian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artists still appear in my release radar

To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german rap and I listen to Psytrance and Metal). How can ...

• Casual Listener
  • To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german...
  • Siegfried216
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Other
    Symbian
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not playing on PS4 PRO

Is it possible for local files to be playable through PlayStation. This idea seems to never gain a ton of "kudos" so I am hoping this one can be looked over again to possibly implement in the future. As a Spotify premium user, I would hope the option...

• Is it possible for  local files to be playable through PlayStation. This idea seems to never gain a ton of "kudos" so I am hoping this one can be looked over again to possibly implement in the f...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Posting Small Play Buttons

PlanFreeCountryUnited States of AmericaMy Question or IssueI already know that putting in the :small command after the link of a track link makes the play button small. I have been doing this a couple of times, but the song does not shrink and might ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Free Country United States of America My Question or Issue I already know that putting in the :small command after the link of a track link makes the play button small.  I have been do...
  • CarlosE
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast Takedowm

Hi guys, I am not quite sure this is the right section to put this topic but I couldn't find one for podcast issues and I need some help here. I have a few podcasts, most of them are in Spotify. The other day, I've tried to submit one of my oldest po...

• Regular
  • Hi guys, I am not quite sure this is the right section to put this topic but I couldn't find one for podcast issues and I need some help here.   I have a few podcasts, most of them are in Spot...
  • santyjazz2
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug Report: Selecting multiple songs using Shift + Mouse Click does not work in the Web Player

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceLenovo P50Operating SystemFedora 32BrowserFirefox 84, Chromium 87 My Question or IssueIn the Linux player, one can select multiple songs in a list of songs by clicking a song and then clicking another sing while holding th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Lenovo P50 Operating System Fedora 32 Browser Firefox 84, Chromium 87   My Question or Issue In the Linux player, one can select multiple song...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Choose playback location on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 App

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch My Question or IssueIs there a way to "scrub" though song playback on the Spotify app on my watch? Like, if I start a song from the beginning but then want to skip to a specific spot ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch     My Question or Issue Is there a way to "scrub" though song playback on the Spotify app on my watch? Like...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random artists in recently played

My Question or IssueSo I've been using spotify since 2016, and I've never encountered something as weird as this.I've been noticing that whenever I'm offline, I get new random artists in my recently played.I just want to further elaborate that I HAVE...

• My Question or Issue So I've been using spotify since 2016, and I've never encountered something as weird as this. I've been noticing that whenever I'm offline, I get new random artists in my recen...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect streaming poorly on my Naim HiFi

Plan: Premium Device: Naim UnitiquteMy IssueI subscribed to Premium in order to be able to stream on my stereo through Spotify Connect. It is a huge disapointment as the streaming stops and stutters all the time.I had exactly the same issue when I fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Device: Naim Unitiqute My Issue I subscribed to Premium in order to be able to stream on my stereo through Spotify Connect. It is a huge disapointment as the streaming ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home speaker won't let go of my phone

I connected my phone to a Google Home speaker for test purpose. Disconnected the speaker, uninstalled Google Home, forgot device in Spotify. Set my girlfriend up on Google Home with her phone, same speaker and Spotify (different account). When she pl...

• Visitor
  • I connected my phone to a Google Home speaker for test purpose. Disconnected the speaker, uninstalled Google Home, forgot device in Spotify. Set my girlfriend up on Google Home with her phone, same s...
  • magnusholmqvist
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE is returning "Content not available". I'm in Australia

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceFirefox 84 & Safari 13 My Question or IssueI can play my music without issue, but for a few months, I've been trying to play the Joe Rogan Experience and get nowhere. I've disaabled all adblockers (uBO and uMatrix). When...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Australia Device Firefox 84 & Safari 13   My Question or Issue I can play my music without issue, but for a few months, I've been trying to play the Joe Rogan Exper...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Google Nest Mini as well as Chromecast stops playing/locks up

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceNest Mini (2020), Chromecast (2016)Operating SystemGoogle My Question or Issue Hello, I use spotify on a variety of devices: Multiple Windows, Linux, Andoid, Apple, and Google Home devices... On the Google Home devices the m...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device Nest Mini (2020), Chromecast (2016) Operating System Google   My Question or Issue   Hello,   I use spotify on a variety of devices: Mu...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant send dm to instagram with spotifh song

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceOneplus 7 proOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueWhen I post an instagram story of spotify song it works. But when i send it to private messages spotify servers returning "failed to send message". Bug to insta...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Oneplus 7 pro Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue When I post an instagram story of spotify song it works. But when i send it to priva...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't change the playlist cover

I'm on the desktop app, and I can't seem to change the art for any of my playlists. It just gives the red alert that says "Failed to save playlist changes. Please try again." I can't tell what's wrong with what I'm doing. The image I tried using in t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on the desktop app, and I can't seem to change the art for any of my playlists. It just gives the red alert that says "Failed to save playlist changes. Please try again." I can't tell what's wron...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] I want to ban an artist and don't want to hear their music

I listen to rock/metal mostly and sometimes I like to check out the playlists on Spotify. There are certain bands/artists that I don't like their music or personality and don't even want those to be suggested to me. There was a thumbs down feature be...

• Regular
  • I listen to rock/metal mostly and sometimes I like to check out the playlists on Spotify. There are certain bands/artists that I don't like their music or personality and don't even want those to be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Video and audio is out of Ssync

Joe Rogan postcasts video/audio is out of sync (both browser and app on computer). I am on a 500 mbps fiber connection, so my internet is generally flawless. I never had this problem when Joe was on Youtube. Please fix, as Joes podcast is my favorite...

• Visitor
  • Joe Rogan postcasts video/audio is out of sync (both browser and app on computer). I am on a 500 mbps fiber connection, so my internet is generally flawless. I never had this problem when Joe was on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

JOE ROGAN VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE ON TV, DESKTOP, OR PHONE - wth

When will JRE videos be available on your platform? It's is unfair to punish the viewers for your lack of planning. The videos are not available and I haven't been able to watch the JRE for over a month. Please fix this and make videos available on Y...

• Visitor
  • When will JRE videos be available on your platform? It's is unfair to punish the viewers for your lack of planning. The videos are not available and I haven't been able to watch the JRE for over a mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

How to copy a playlist or add a playlist's content to another?

PlanPremiumCountryTaiwanOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHow to copy a playlist or add a playlist's content to another?I can't find any function that can achieve it.Is it possible for Spotify to add this function of copying playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Taiwan Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue How to copy a playlist or add a playlist's content to another? I can't find any function that can achieve ...
  • deybascrun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify start playback in the middle of songs on Bose speaker?

Plan PremiumCountry Switzerland Device iPhone 8 with Bose speakerOperating System iOS 10

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland   Device iPhone 8 with Bose speaker Operating System iOS 10  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes