Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution oabbott-us

I'm getting an "opps" error when I try to link my spotify premium account with the iOS Alexa app. I've confirmed the username/email/password are correct. Plus I've change my password. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Alexa app. Addit...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm getting an "opps" error when I try to link my spotify premium account with the iOS Alexa app. I've confirmed the username/email/password are correct. Plus I've change my password. I've also tried...
  • Novy
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Advertising taken a turn for the worst

I understand the need for advertising, I do, but your new strategy of going to ads after every 2 songs, or x period of time is so ridiculous, its worse than native radio. And when you hear Andy 30 times in a hour you want to buy his razor just to cut...

• Visitor
  • I understand the need for advertising, I do, but your new strategy of going to ads after every 2 songs, or x period of time is so ridiculous, its worse than native radio. And when you hear Andy 30 ti...
  • Marek404
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Length NaN:NaN

PlanPremiumCountry Armenia DeviceDell XPS 13Operating SystemUbuntu 18.04.5 LTS (Bionic Beaver) My Question or IssueHi,The music length in my spotify is showing NaN. I have tried to reinstall the app/login logout. But none of it helped.I would be grat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Armenia   Device Dell XPS 13 Operating System Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS (Bionic Beaver)   My Question or Issue Hi, The music length in my spotify is sho...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sort and filter options in web player?

PlanPremium DeviceEdge browserOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI couldn't find an answer to this. Is it supposed to be possible to filter and sort playlists in the web player? I haven't used it much before. Thanks

• Composer
  • Plan Premium   Device Edge browser Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I couldn't find an answer to this. Is it supposed to be possible to filter and sort playlists ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add playlists in your library to groups

Please vote this up so Spotify sees this. My Idea: If you are in your library you can create groups (With Name, description and a picture) and then you can add your Playlists, albums and more to the different groups. For example: There is a "+" Butto...

• Casual Listener
  • Please vote this up so Spotify sees this.  My Idea: If you are in your library you can create groups (With Name, description and a picture) and then you can add your Playlists, albums and more...
  • LeLe2001
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Connect] Everyone being able to control group sessions not just the host

I was testing the group sessions with my friend and it seems to be that only that the host is able to really "control" the session. My friend would play a song and it just wouldn't play on my end as the host. This will hopefully be a feature when gro...

• Visitor
  • I was testing the group sessions with my friend and it seems to be that only that the host is able to really "control" the session. My friend would play a song and it just wouldn't play on my end as ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Still no Spotify Connect on Libratone Zipp Classic

Plan: Premium FamilyDevice: iPhone 7s and 12, MacBook and MacBook ProOperating System: iOS and macOS, all up to date as of 20210501-1428 My Question or Issue Spotify Connect is not available with a Libratone Zipp Classic. This is a big disappointment...

• Plan:  Premium Family Device: iPhone 7s and 12, MacBook and MacBook Pro Operating System: iOS and macOS, all up to date as of 20210501-1428    My Question or Issue ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Freestanding Spotify TV App that Doesn't Require Pairing with Another Device

Unless I'm mistaken, I've searched the community, and I've checked web searches, it appears the only way to use Spotify with TV is to search your TV, find the app, and pair with another device. If I'm wrong at this point, you can let me know.My sugge...

• Visitor
  • Unless I'm mistaken, I've searched the community, and I've checked web searches, it appears the only way to use Spotify with TV is to search your TV, find the app, and pair with another device. If I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Other] Country Region

Please remove Georgia from Asian listed countries and put it where it belongs,in Europe. THATS THAT!

• Please remove Georgia from Asian listed countries and put it where it belongs,in Europe. THATS THAT!
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Removing and adding non-matching songs to a collab playlist.

My Question:I am following a public playlist with around 130 followers, the playlist is in collab mode.About 12 hours ago (10 am CET) someone removed but 9 songs of a 120+ song playlist and spam added ca. 260 songs to the playlist. None of the songs ...

• My Question: I am following a public playlist with around 130 followers, the playlist is in collab mode. About 12 hours ago (10 am CET) someone removed but 9 songs of a 120+ song playlist and s...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Connect] Device manager

Is there a way to see the different devices on which I have signed into Spotify?

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to see the different devices on which I have signed into Spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple Songs Duplicated in Your Daily Drive Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceComputer, Mobile PhoneOperating SystemWindows 7, Android Oreo My Question or IssueAt least four tracks have been duplicated on the latest generation of my 'Your Daily Drive' playlist. When a duplicate is being played, the W...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Computer, Mobile Phone Operating System Windows 7, Android Oreo   My Question or Issue At least four tracks have been duplicated on the latest gene...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Text barely visible for embedded podcast with white image

Hi, I would like to raise certain issue for the dynamic background color for embedded podcast.I know the background color is dependent on the image for the podcast.Currently there is one podcast with white image, then the embedded podcast becomes whi...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I would like to raise certain issue for the dynamic background color for embedded podcast. I know the background color is dependent on the image for the podcast. Currently there is one...
  • tommy9690
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App issues playing on google device

Hello, I'm having app issues when playing music via my Google home device. When I pair to the device the app jumps the minutes back to the start but continues to play the song. Also when I try skip the track is skips on the device but then shows its ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm having app issues when playing music via my Google home device. When I pair to the device the app jumps the minutes back to the start but continues to play the song. Also when I t...
  • Mrfingerling
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Group Session - Stop code expiring

Premium PlanUnited Kingdom DeviceiPhone / Alexa In our shared office we're using the very useful Group Session on a specific account used only for the office, playing through the office Alexa. An iPhone is used to set up the Group Session and the Spo...

• Premium Plan United Kingdom   Device iPhone / Alexa   In our shared office we're using the very useful Group Session on a specific account used only for the office, playing through th...
  • bitmorse
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Is there any way to recover previous versions of a playlist?

My favorite playlist is Soft Pop Hits. It's like the person who made shared all my favorite songs. But yesterday, it was updated and looks completely different. That playlist was my life Can I get the April 12, 2019 version of Soft Pop Hits back? Tha...

• My favorite playlist is Soft Pop Hits. It's like the person who made shared all my favorite songs. But yesterday, it was updated and looks completely different. That playlist was my life 😞 Can I get...
  • Brookem81
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WM 6.5] HTC HD2 (Windows mobile 6.5) not able to download app - Marketplace has closed for WM6

m.spotify.com refer to Marketplace, but I'm not able to get it anylonger. Plz change http://m.spotify.com to manual download !!!

• m.spotify.com refer to Marketplace, but I'm not able to get it anylonger. Plz change http://m.spotify.com to manual download !!!
  • Flibberfire
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with Spotify Connect volume synchronization on Samsung soundbar

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 / Samsung Galaxy S20 / Samsung HW-Q80R SoundbarOperating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 / Android 10 My Question or IssueHello, I would like to use Spotify connect on my soundbar which is my main sound system at ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S7 / Samsung Galaxy S20 / Samsung HW-Q80R Soundbar Operating System Android 8.0.0 / Android 10   My Question or Issue Hello, I would ...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [PC] Stuck on "Redirecting to browser to complete login" loop.

PlanFree/Premium Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify for Windows 10 was working fine since installing it last month until today when I opened it and was prompted to log in. I clicked the "Log In" button, got directed to my browser,...

• Plan Free/Premium   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify for Windows 10 was working fine since installing it last month until today when I opened it and was pro...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems switching from Phone to PC and other way around

PlanPremiumCountryLatviaDevicePC, Phone (Spotify app)Operating SystemWindows 10, Android 9 My Question or IssueAfter long sessions of listening, when I switch from Phone to PC, then it always shows, that song is not playable and I am unable to contin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Latvia Device PC, Phone (Spotify app) Operating System Windows 10, Android 9   My Question or Issue After long sessions of listening, when I switch from Phone to P...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes