Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Access denied to my own post

Solved!

Access denied to my own post

Good morning.

I cannot access to my own message. I wrote it yesterday and I have noticed I have lost the access because another user commented to it and I was notified via Email. Clicking on the link to answer, all I see is:
"Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

The post is here: 
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Deleted-Posts/Italian-Songbook-26-L-evoluzione/m-p/5320583#M239939

Thank you!
P.S.
Please add a way to contact support directly.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ElimGarak72,

Sure, we understand the confusion and the post should be back online. It was returned with my previous post, are you able to see it now? 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Heya! Sorry to hear that @ElimGarak72,

I've put the post back now and checked backstage to see if we can help prevent that from happening again.

Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but do let us know if you spot anything missing!

ElenaModerator

Marked as solution

Hey Fabio!

Thanks for letting me know about this. I cannot figure out what exactly happened at this moment so that the post disappeared again, but I'll do some more digging into it.

I've reinstated the post now.

Thank you so much for you patience @ElimGarak72 and I apologize for the inconvenient once again.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator

11 Replies

Hey there @ElimGarak72,

Thanks for posting about this. We've taken a closer look at what might have happened here and it seems like one of your posts was removed for containing the same playlist twice in a short span of time.

We've reviewed the removal and reinstated the post - you should be able to see it again. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

If you'd like to create a report for a certain post we have the option to click on the 3-menu next to a post and choose Report Inappropriate Content - you'll get the option to directly notify a moderation if something with the forum/your posts doesn't seem right!

Hope this info helps! 

ElenaModerator

Hello Elena and first of all thank you for your answer.

As I have always done in the last 3 years, I create a new post with my weekly playlist and then update a second "summary" post with it. I have never had any problem before.

Possibly, this is because I create a new summary every 25 playlists so this week there was a new one (being the current my 26th playlist) with just that inside. But I have always made these posts for my playlists (I also have another "series" called Rasputin, which is at its 75th playlist) and this is the first time this happened.

Could you please restore the post, so I can keep updating it in the next weeks? As I told you, it is not a duplicate.

Thanks again!
Fabio
Marked as solution

Hey @ElimGarak72,

Sure, we understand the confusion and the post should be back online. It was returned with my previous post, are you able to see it now? 

ElenaModerator

Yes, thank you so much! ^__^

Fabio

Hello! Unfortunately, it happened again. The denied post is this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Chat/Rasputin-Vol-76-Ripples/m-p/5322528#M240089 Thank you! Fabio
Marked as solution

Heya! Sorry to hear that @ElimGarak72,

I've put the post back now and checked backstage to see if we can help prevent that from happening again.

Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but do let us know if you spot anything missing!

ElenaModerator

Hello Elena,

Thank you so much. Have a great day!

Fabio

Hi Elena,

It seems like the first post I've submitted to your attention, the one you unlocked a couple of weeks ago, is unavailable again. 😞

Thank you!
Fabio

Marked as solution

Hey Fabio!

Thanks for letting me know about this. I cannot figure out what exactly happened at this moment so that the post disappeared again, but I'll do some more digging into it.

I've reinstated the post now.

Thank you so much for you patience @ElimGarak72 and I apologize for the inconvenient once again.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator

Thank you, Elena!

You are always very kind, I really appreciate this.

Cheers!
Fabio

Hi there!

Im new to the spotify community and ive made one post about my spotify. Im having the same issue, i cant access my post and it gives me the same message, Access denied "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Could anyone assist me with this?

This should be the link to my post, hope this helps

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Spotify-whats-new-not-loading/m-p/5373858#M187592

Thanks

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 9.27.29 AM.png

Suggested posts