Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist gone!

my playlist disappeared! I've been looking at restore playlists, but it's not there .. has checked everywhere but can not find it. I only have an account. How should I do to get my list back? Please help

• my playlist disappeared! I've been looking at restore playlists, but it's not there .. has checked everywhere but can not find it. I only have an account. How should I do to get my list back? Please ...
  • this1marcel
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mixes disappeared

I had 6 daily mixes on my account, now I have only 1 on android, yet 6 on pc. I don't know why, but this is upsetting because I'm a free user, though I would buy premium if the family plan was available in my country.

• Regular
  • I had 6 daily mixes on my account, now I have only 1 on android, yet 6 on pc. I don't know why, but this is upsetting because I'm a free user, though I would buy premium if the family plan was availa...
  • this1marcel
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Playing Music - ChromeBook

I've been trying to play music on my Chromebook, but it just won't play, I can't even press on the play button.. It does work on my phone though, why?

• I've been trying to play music on my Chromebook, but it just won't play, I can't even press on the play button.. It does work on my phone though, why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sporify doesn't work on my lg tv

Hey, I got a primium Spotify account recently and I have download the app for my lg tv (web os 3.5) from the LG contact store.In all of the categories the app appear a blank screen (browse , your music, can't search), so tecnixtechn the app just does...

• Hey, I got a primium Spotify account recently and I have download the app for my lg tv (web os 3.5) from the LG contact store. In all of the categories the app appear a blank screen (browse , your m...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Chromecast Bitrate

What bitrate does the Chromecast Audio stream at? There have been other threads addressing this problem, but they all seem to give contradictory answers. This thread says that the Chromecast automatically streams at 320 kbps:Bitrate on Chromecast?Thi...

• What bitrate does the Chromecast Audio stream at?   There have been other threads addressing this problem, but they all seem to give contradictory answers.   This thread says that ...
  • wimpje
  • Casual Listener
  • 50 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Other
  • 50 replies
  • 23 likes

Bug: Web Player Scroll Bar Indecisive

With albums/singles of a certain name length but only one song (the one I found was https://open.spotify .com/album/4KELHasdg1dkgY2TJBvwvA), the page becomes just large enough that it decides to add a scroll bar (without the bar that you move up and ...

• Music Fan
  • With albums/singles of a certain name length but only one song (the one I found was https://open.spotify .com/album/4KELHasdg1dkgY2TJBvwvA), the page becomes just large enough that it decides to...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change order of songs in playlist

From what I've seen on the postings, spotify doesn't allow you to change the order of songs within a playlist on the online player or on the mobile app (Android). This seems ridiculously stupid--why is such a simple function not being provided?

• Casual Listener
  • From what I've seen on the postings, spotify doesn't allow you to change the order of songs within a playlist on the online player or on the mobile app (Android).  This seems ridiculously stupid...
  • pesc0
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged for nothing

Hi, so my problem is, that I got charged for 2.99euros for nothing.I wanted to go premium w/student discount, but it didn't gave me chance to prove that I'm really studying and right away charged me (btw I'm still not premium).It even said it won't c...

• Hi, so my problem is, that I got charged for 2.99euros for nothing. I wanted to go premium w/student discount, but it didn't gave me chance to prove that I'm really studying and right away charged m...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising Number of users in SW Montana

Hi there.. I am interested in advertising on your platform but would like to know the number of users in SW Montana.. Butte/Bozeman Montana DMA. THANKS Karen

• Hi there..   I am interested in advertising on your platform but would like to know the number of users in SW Montana..  Butte/Bozeman Montana DMA.  THANKS   Karen
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Web Player Keeps Skipping Songs

Hello, For the past week, I've been trying every single day to get my Spotify web player to work. Every single time I go to play anything, a playlist, any song, or even any featured playlist, it just skips and skips and skips until it hits an ad. I'v...

• Hello,    For the past week, I've been trying every single day to get my Spotify web player to work. Every single time I go to play anything, a playlist, any song, or even any featured pl...
  • gnatbean
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes

Facebook Spotify preview

Can someone tell me why did the Facebook Spotify preview modified and now it is a lame regular facebook preview? I really liked the previous one. I hope Facebook didn't lay his dirty **bleep**ty hands upon this preview, cause they already **bleep**te...

• Can someone tell me why did the Facebook Spotify preview modified and now it is a lame regular facebook preview? I really liked the previous one. I hope Facebook didn't lay his dirty **bleep**ty hand...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song request is it possible ?

Hey i was wondering if there is any possible chance to see Reol - Monster on spotify as she has i think two albums there or it depends on the artist ? i would love to have it on spotify :c

• Hey i was wondering if there is any possible chance to see Reol - Monster on spotify as she has i think two albums there or it depends on the artist ? i would love to have it on spotify :c
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have you removed swiping to queue songs

I have noticed I can no longer swipe a song on my playlist to add it to my queue. Im curious as to why you decided to remove this feature i personally found it extremely useful and having to go through an extra menu makes the user experience less smo...

• I have noticed I can no longer swipe a song on my playlist to add it to my queue. Im curious as to why you decided to remove this feature i personally found it extremely useful and having to go throu...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Displaying all songs in playlist

All of a sudden I can no longer see all of the songs in my playlists? For example, in my Starred playlist I have over 700 songs. When I click on the playlist there are no longer any buttons to sort or filter how the list is displayed and I can only s...

• Casual Listener
  • All of a sudden I can no longer see all of the songs in my playlists? For example, in my Starred playlist I have over 700 songs. When I click on the playlist there are no longer any buttons to sort o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify Connect with Amazon Alexa work in Taiwan

I currrently live in the United States and own one Amazon Alexa. We are getting ready to move to Taiwan and would like to upgrade our system to have multiroom functionality. But So my question is two fold: 1. Does Spotify Connect work in Taiwan?2. Do...

• I currrently live in the United States and own one Amazon Alexa. We are getting ready to move to Taiwan and would like to upgrade our system to have multiroom functionality. But  So my que...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Log in problem with Gear Fit2

Hi,When i use Spotify and select de WiFi Stream, i need to log in with Facebook, but when i try to log in, it shows that message "Unable to Log in. Please check Username & Password" and both are right.Can someone help me?Thank you!

• Hi, When i use Spotify and select de WiFi Stream, i need to log in with Facebook, but when i try to log in, it shows that message "Unable to Log in. Please check Username & Password" and both ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop being a terrible company

Stop getting rid of features people loved (Touch preview, running, etc), and focus on making an Apple Watch app and other things that will IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE NOT TAKE AWAY FROM IT. We saw you acquired that Apple Watch app that was ready for relea...

• Casual Listener
  • Stop getting rid of features people loved (Touch preview, running, etc), and focus on making an Apple Watch app and other things that will IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE NOT TAKE AWAY FROM IT. We saw you acq...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Devices can be controlled from any network

Dear Community, I have a free Spotify account and several devices with Spotify installed. I faced this issue yesterday when trying to listen to Spotify in the office. When I started the application, it said that I was listening to music on my smart T...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Community,   I have a free Spotify account and several devices with Spotify installed. I faced this issue yesterday when trying to listen to Spotify in the office. When I started the appl...
  • dbence92
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Xbox] I cannot search for music

When I'm using Spotify on my Xbox one I can listen to saved music and the recommended however when I try to search it will not do anything and almost act like a haven't asked to search even when I'm pressing search. I have had this issue since yester...

• When I'm using Spotify on my Xbox one I can listen to saved music and the recommended however when I try to search it will not do anything and almost act like a haven't asked to search even when I'm ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • xbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist on Web Player displaying incorrect order

Hello- When loading up one of my custom playlists through the Web Player, it does not take the setting of "Sort" that I have chosen on my smartphone. It automatically sorts the playlist with the oldest added tracks to the top, and the newest added tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello-   When loading up one of my custom playlists through the Web Player, it does not take the setting of "Sort" that I have chosen on my smartphone. It automatically sorts the playlist with...
  • WayTooSarcastic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes