Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Offline Playlist On Multiple Devices

So when you download a playlist for offline use on a computer (desktop/laptop), will it automatically sync with your phone and/or ipad? If yes, how do I get that to happen? I hope this scenario makes sense.

• So when you download a playlist for offline use on a computer (desktop/laptop), will it automatically sync with your phone and/or ipad? If yes, how do I get that to happen? I hope this scenario makes...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AWOX StriimLight WiFi [FR]

Bonjour, J'ai acheté une ampoule AWOX StriimLight WiFi .Je n'arrive pas à l'utiliser avec spotify. Je la vois bien dans "appareils à connecter" je clique dessus et il ne se passe rien.Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   J'ai acheté une ampoule AWOX StriimLight WiFi . Je n'arrive pas à l'utiliser avec spotify. Je la vois bien dans "appareils à connecter" je clique dessus et il ne se passe rien. ...
  • mikeleyeti
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly Disappeared

My Discover Weekly playlist disappeared. When I go to browse>discover it is gone. This was the only feature keeping me subscribed to Spotify. If I can't get it back, I'll be searching for another service.

• Music Fan
  • My Discover Weekly playlist disappeared.  When I go to browse>discover it is gone.  This was the only feature keeping me subscribed to Spotify.  If I can't get it back, I'll be sear...
  • jtwalker
  • 13 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Web Player
  • 13 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution How to find a playlist with a specific artist in it?

Hi Guys! I'm always wondering if there is a way to find playlists with a specific artist in it. For example: If I'm looking for a playlist with music of Beach House. How and where do I find such a playlist? Maybe it is impossible?

• Regular
  • Hi Guys!   I'm always wondering if there is a way to find playlists with a specific artist in it. For example: If I'm looking for a playlist with music of Beach House. How and where do I find ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"You're listening on ..." can't be changed on Web Player.

I have been unable to use the new web player at work ever since it went live because it constantly thinks I'm listening from my PC at home. "You're listening on DESKTOP-O6OBIVS" it says on a green banner. I fully understand what this message means si...

• I have been unable to use the new web player at work ever since it went live because it constantly thinks I'm listening from my PC at home.   "You're listening on DESKTOP-O6OBIVS" it says on a...
  • wylde780
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

Fast forward and rewind not working on Chromecast

I'm having an issue with casting from Spotify... I can start a playlist but I can't skip tracks. When I try to skip from either my laptop or phone the 'listening on' bar changes to 'device available' and back again, and the track doesn't change. If I...

• I'm having an issue with casting from Spotify...   I can start a playlist but I can't skip tracks. When I try to skip from either my laptop or phone the 'listening on' bar changes to 'device a...
  • Hallandsen
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Pay more money to artists (especially to Thom York)

Just pay him money, thats all I want. I always have problems with importing music into spotify, so you could change that or you pay money to Thom York, he is worth it! Best solution would be, if both things happen. It wont be cheap, but to be honest ...

• Roadie
  • Just pay him money, thats all I want.   I always have problems with importing music into spotify, so you could change that or you pay money to Thom York, he is worth it! Best solution would be...
  • Paulo23
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Design

The Spotify menu looks clutered and messy please remove the friends tab or add the ability to remove or minimize the side tabs like the time bar for music you are listening to music, the friends tab and the side tab on the left.

• The Spotify menu looks clutered and messy please remove the friends tab or add the ability to remove or minimize the side tabs like the time bar for music you are listening to music, the friends tab ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete option in Starred playlist wont work?

I have 125 songs in my Starred playlist. I want to delete some of them, but when I click on the delete button, it doens't do anything. The song stays, even when I refresh the page. Is it bugged? I can't add anymore songs,nor can I delete any.

• I have 125 songs in my Starred playlist. I want to delete some of them, but when I click on the delete button, it doens't do anything. The song stays, even when I refresh the page. Is it bugged? I ca...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 10] Offline UN-synchronizing

Dear Spotify Team, I am using Windows Phone 10 and Spotify Version 5.2.4.0. When I try to save the playlist or album offline, it downloads it and few minutes later, Spotify forgets that it downloaded and I have to re-download it. I believe the app de...

• Dear Spotify Team,   I am using Windows Phone 10 and Spotify Version 5.2.4.0.   When I try to save the playlist or album offline, it downloads it and few minutes later, Spotify forgets ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I see my address?

I am not sure whether or not I've changed my address but I cannot find any section to see it. How can I see my address?

• Casual Listener
  •  I am not sure whether or not I've changed my address but I cannot find any section to see it. How can I see my address? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Cannot find play queue on the new Spotify Web Player

Hi, I have been using the Spotify Web Player, the one with a newer look, for a few days. In the previous Web Player layout, I could find the play queue button easily. But now I cannot find it. Does anyone know where it is?

Screenshot (80).png
  • Hi, I have been using the Spotify Web Player, the one with a newer look, for a few days. In the previous Web Player layout, I could find the play queue button easily. But now I cannot find it. Does a...
  • missannie
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes

Please Help with Starred playlist.

I have searched the starred playlist topics, and have yet to find the answer solution, if anyone could please help, I would appreciate it. My starred playlist was great until a few weeks ago. Then I stopped being able to add to it. Dragging and dropp...

• I have searched the starred playlist topics, and have yet to find the answer solution, if anyone could please help, I would appreciate it.    My starred playlist was great until a few wee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove my music from Spotify?

It has come to my attention that some of my music has been added to the Spotify library without my agreement. How can I get this chenged?

• It has come to my attention that some of my music has been added to the Spotify library without my agreement. How can I get this chenged?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Tivo is not playing songs

When I select a song, playlist, album, etc. it shows that is started and then paused. Nothing plays, the app crashes, and I try again.

• When I select a song, playlist, album, etc. it shows that is started and then paused. Nothing plays, the app crashes, and I try again.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Daily Mix Suggestions

Please bring back the traditional Daily Mix functionality. Perhaps in another Daily Mix category if you must - or create a daily mix that will consider all of the genres together in one mix - as it used to be. I applaud Spotify for their work to make...

• Please bring back the traditional Daily Mix functionality. Perhaps in another Daily Mix category if you must - or create a daily mix that will consider all of the genres together in one mix - as it u...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Is Discover page gone forever?

It was my #1 reason to use Spotify. Recommendation algorithm was great at suggesting albums and new releases by artists you follow were in one place. Why did this got disabled?

• Not applicable
  • It was my #1 reason to use Spotify. Recommendation algorithm was great at suggesting albums and new releases by artists you follow were in one place. Why did this got disabled?
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! New web player removed starred playlist. Are the songs gone forever?

I use Save feature to collect albums and Starred playlist to collect individual songs. Over the years playlist grew to several hundred. Now the new web played removed the Starred playlist. Is there a way to recover the songs so they can be saved to a...

• Not applicable
  • I use Save feature to collect albums and Starred playlist to collect individual songs. Over the years playlist grew to several hundred. Now the new web played removed the Starred playlist. Is th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Dementia Patients...works!

Having a 91-year-old at home with us who has dementia isn't easy. And it is hard for him to be happy, because of his condition. I turned to an unlikely source, an application called SPOTIFY, which Ryan got for his mom and myself after they had a spec...

• Having a 91-year-old at home with us who has dementia isn't easy. And it is hard for him to be happy, because of his condition. I turned to an unlikely source, an application called SPOTIFY, which Ry...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify connect issues with Heos units

Hello,I have 3 heos units and we are trying to connect from 2 different phones. My GF is able to connect to 2 of the speakers through, and I am able to connect to the last speaker. The other speakers doesn't appear on my phone and visa versa.If I gro...

• Hello, I have 3 heos units and we are trying to connect from 2 different phones. My GF is able to connect to 2 of the speakers through, and I am able to connect to the last speaker. The other spea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes