Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist versioning..?

This is starting to get annoying.... can you awesome folks come up with either a way to version playlists (maybe call them "Mixtapes" or something), or allow playlist folders? Flat data is great, but users like me could use one more layer.

• This is starting to get annoying.... can you awesome folks come up with either a way to version playlists (maybe call them "Mixtapes" or something), or allow playlist folders? Flat data is great, but...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Create Spotify Account Step By Step Spotify Support Number

Sign up with your email address 1. Head to Spotify.com/signup.2. Enter your Email.3. Confirm your email by entering it again in the next field.4. Choose a Password.5. Enter a name in What should we call you? if you'd like to personalize your account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sign up with your email address   1. Head to Spotify.com/signup. 2. Enter your Email. 3. Confirm your email by entering it again in the next field. 4. Choose a Password. 5. Enter a name in...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

your running mix does not existe any more?

The "Your running mix" playlist by Spotify (the one that matches your running pace with your own music's tempo) is unavailable for my account. It does not appear when I go to the "Running" genre, neither when I search for it in the "Search" tab. I ha...

• The "Your running mix" playlist by Spotify (the one that matches your running pace with your own music's tempo) is unavailable for my account. It does not appear when I go to the "Running" genre, nei...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Amazon Echo] and Classical Music

This should be a simple request. "Alexa, play classical music".Despite being able to confirm 100% word recognition, here are my results:"Playing Rock classics""Playing Reggaeton classics""Playing Reggae classics""Playing Jazz classics"But get this"Al...

• Casual Listener
  • This should be a simple request. "Alexa, play classical music". Despite being able to confirm 100% word recognition, here are my results: "Playing Rock classics" "Playing Reggaeton classics" "Pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Community Rank Private Messages

Hey folks, Some of you have noticed recently that you’ve received a private message explaining that you’ve achieved a new Community rank. What do they look like? What do they contain? ... followed by your new rank. Rest assured this isn’t a spam mess...

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 14.36.59.png Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 14.37.14.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey folks,   Some of you have noticed recently that you’ve received a private message explaining that you’ve achieved a new Community rank.   What do they look like?   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Ford Sync 3

Have Spotify stopped supporting Ford Sync 3, and , if so, is this permanent or will it be back soon?

• Casual Listener
  • Have Spotify stopped supporting Ford Sync 3, and , if so, is this permanent or will it be back soon?
  • Andehh
  • Music Fan
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

SONOS Spotify Music Service Not Available

Spotify was launched in South Africa on this week but is not available to add as a music service in my sonos ios app. Anyone from spotify listening?

• Spotify was launched in South Africa on this week but is not available to add as a music service in my sonos ios app. Anyone from spotify listening?
  • Hermanp
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Firefox error

No, I'm not having a DRM issue.I updated Firefox and now when I log into the Spotify Web Player on my desktop, I get this error message: "Firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page. Please try again later."This is...

• Casual Listener
  • No, I'm not having a DRM issue. I updated Firefox and now when I log into the Spotify Web Player on my desktop, I get this error message: "Firefox is installing components needed to play the audio...
  • flodas
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to transfer playlists to a new account and keep the date added for each song?

I've been using my dad's old spotify account that's attached to his facebook for years now. I've decided it's finally time to switch accounts, but I'm too attached to the fact that all my playlists say when I added each song to just make copies. Even...

• I've been using my dad's old spotify account that's attached to his facebook for years now. I've decided it's finally time to switch accounts, but I'm too attached to the fact that all my playlists s...
  • Isaac244
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo NR818 connect

Good morning,I have an onkyo tx-nr818 and it is impossible to connect with spotify, I have the premium account and I can not connect with the correct login data.I found that compatibility with some onkyo products has been removed but not with this mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning, I have an onkyo tx-nr818 and it is impossible to connect with spotify, I have the premium account and I can not connect with the correct login data. I found that compatibility with ...
  • djordand
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Xbox One Problems

ok so ive premium account which i purchased to use with my xbox one. however ive noticed recently im unable to use the search feature? ive deleted and reinstalled the app but the search feature simply doesnt work? cant search for an artist? cant sear...

• ok so ive premium account which i purchased to use with my xbox one.  however ive noticed recently im unable to use the search feature? ive deleted and reinstalled the app but the search feature...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Embedded Music only Plays for 30 seconds (and opens spotify player)

I embedded a track on my website, but when I click the play button it only plays a sample, even though I have the Spotify app. Also, on my phone when I tap the play button on the website it opens the app. I want the full song to play on the website a...

• I embedded a track on my website, but when I click the play button it only plays a sample, even though I have the Spotify app. Also, on my phone when I tap the play button on the website it open...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No sound on web player

With the new web player, I can select a track, and the progress bar moves, but there is no sound. I have checked that (a) the browser tab is not muted (b) the volume control in the web player is up (c) the volume control in Windows is up (d) I can ge...

• Casual Listener
  • With the new web player, I can select a track, and the progress bar moves, but there is no sound. I have checked that (a) the browser tab is not muted (b) the volume control in the web player is up (...
  • fbloginnoname
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Playstation 4 and PS Music support in Romania?

Hello, thank you for making spotify available in Romania, i am thinking about switching over from Google Play Music.Today, i noticed that Spotify and PlayStation Music are not available in Romania.My question is: Will it be available and it is a matt...

• Regular
  • Hello, thank you for making spotify available in Romania, i am thinking about switching over from Google Play Music. Today, i noticed that Spotify and PlayStation Music are not available in Rom...
  • codyjayro
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CAM presale code for Portland?????

Help.....I listen to CAM all the time....she is coming to Portland in April and it says the presale is today....use the SPOTIFY presale code???? How do I get one????

• Help.....I listen to CAM all the time....she is coming to Portland in April and it says the presale is today....use the SPOTIFY presale code????  How do I get one????  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

504 Gateway Time-out on the iframe

I have a music blog and I usually features the record from Spotify with the usually embedded code but now, this happenshttps://prnt.sc/iqp2ueWhen I post it in my editor or the post it's all good https://prnt.sc/iqp3ya

• Casual Listener
  • I have a music blog and I usually features the record from Spotify with the usually embedded code but now, this happens https://prnt.sc/iqp2ue When I post it in my editor  or the post it's all...
  • NicoCaldo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pitching for Video Series

Is there anybody out in Spotifyland with contacts regarding pitching ideas for the Video Series? Somebody in development, maybe?

• Is there anybody out in Spotifyland with contacts regarding pitching ideas for the Video Series? Somebody in development, maybe? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to Spotify from Savant app

I use an app called Savant to manage our music, DirecTV and AppleTV. Unfortnately, I can connect to Sirius via the Savant music app, but cannot connect to Spotify via Savant. Anyone else have this problem?

• I use an app called Savant to manage our music, DirecTV and AppleTV. Unfortnately, I can connect to Sirius via the Savant music app, but cannot connect to Spotify via Savant. Anyone else have this pr...
  • Danamatt
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Lots of 404s when accessing website from Israel

It seems you have a redirect in place, that adds "/il" to all the links when browsing from Israel. I assume this is to provide more localized content.However be aware that within 5 minutes of browsing the website, I've encountered several 404 errors....

• Casual Listener
  • It seems you have a redirect in place, that adds "/il" to all the links when browsing from Israel. I assume this is to provide more localized content. However be aware that within 5 minutes of brows...
  • nasht00
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with web player

Hi, since yesterday spotify web player started skipping songs continuosly without playing them. It's fine in my phone app and desktop app but web player isn't working.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, since yesterday spotify web player started skipping songs continuosly without playing them. It's fine in my phone app and desktop app but web player isn't working. 
  • Lisanne27
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes