Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [WEB API - Machine Learning] Using Spotify data on Machine Learning algorithms (not commercial app)

Hey guys! I hope you all are having a great day. So this post may be a little bit longer. First just a "disclaimer": I have read the Spotify Terms of Use for Developers and I still can't figure out. I would like to use the Spotify preview clips and m...

• Hey guys!   I hope you all are having a great day. So this post may be a little bit longer. First just a "disclaimer": I have read the Spotify Terms of Use for Developers and I still can't fig...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Account Statistics / Information

I have a Spotify account and I had it under an email. and I went to change it to a new email address and all of my playlists and songs were gone. is there a way to get them back? Can I change it back to my other email address and still get them back?...

• I have a Spotify account and I had it under an email. and I went to change it to a new email address and all of my playlists and songs were gone. is there a way to get them back? Can I change it back...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] You do not find the track you like on the playlists created by the users

In playlists created by users, you do not search for the part you like. The time you searched for, the name of the song, and the name of the singer are displayed if the name or description of the playlist, but not in the playlist. what does it mean? ...

• In playlists created by users, you do not search for the part you like. The time you searched for, the name of the song, and the name of the singer are displayed if the name or description of the pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs

My playlist keep playing random songsI am getting sick of itI have Spotify premium so do something

• My playlist keep playing random songs I am getting sick of it I have Spotify premium so do something
  • mollybeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows 10 Mobile] Can't play music in non-Offline mode

In Windows 10 Mobile Spotify app I am only able to play music if it is downloaded and Spotify is in Offline mode. If I'm not in Offline mode (even if songs are downloaded) player just loads for somewhile (photo) and then nothing happens. Is this an a...

wp_ss_20170209_0001.png
  • Casual Listener
  • In Windows 10 Mobile Spotify app I am only able to play music if it is downloaded and Spotify is in Offline mode.   If I'm not in Offline mode (even if songs are downloaded) player just loads ...
  • nanoguy
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spam Artist Ruining My Spotify Experience

I'm into my hip hop. One artist (Jersey Demic) has continually been posting misleading track titles for years now. Every time a song is about to come out he will upload a 90 second "freestyle" which consists of him saying a few words over something h...

• I'm into my hip hop. One artist (Jersey Demic) has continually been posting misleading track titles for years now. Every time a song is about to come out he will upload a 90 second "freestyle" which ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Edguy album "Theater of Salvation"

Hi, Listening to the Edguy's classic album "Theater of Salvation" gives me an impression that it comes from a scratched and corrupt CD.For instance, track 2 "Babylon" presents audible cracks in sound. Is this an issue with my connection or is the tra...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Listening to the Edguy's classic album "Theater of Salvation" gives me an impression that it comes from a scratched and corrupt CD. For instance, track 2 "Babylon" presents audible crac...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Defective Source Sample
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

(windows 10 phone) spotify app shuts down randomly

Every once in a while the app shuts down, sometimes even up to 3 times a minute. This is pretty frustrating, especially since I'm a premium user. I've checked, and it doesn't have anything to do with my phone. The problem lies within the app itself f...

• Casual Listener
  • Every once in a while the app shuts down, sometimes even up to 3 times a minute. This is pretty frustrating, especially since I'm a premium user. I've checked, and it doesn't have anything to do with...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play offline tracks on BOSE SOUNDTOUCH whilst using the desktop spotify app

When connected via bluetooth/using the devices feature, I can't seem to play the offline tracks in my playlists on the speaker, although I can play normal tracks ...

• When connected via bluetooth/using the devices feature, I can't seem to play the offline tracks in my playlists on the speaker, although I can play normal tracks ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug? - Can't add playlists to folders

Hello,for some reason, I am unable to add my own playlists to playlist folders. I have created a folder, and when I try to drag playlists into the folder to add them, I see the + icon that looks like it is adding the playlist to the folder, but it do...

• Regular
  • Hello, for some reason, I am unable to add my own playlists to playlist folders. I have created a folder, and when I try to drag playlists into the folder to add them, I see the + icon that looks li...
  • Alex
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

Names are Numbers

I see this thread everywhere but never a solution. Reinstalling doesn't work. This is extremely annoying since I have a collabrative playlist and can't tell who is who. My friend fee also isn't working.

• I see this thread everywhere but never a solution.  Reinstalling doesn't work.   This is extremely annoying since I have a collabrative playlist and can't tell who is who.   My fri...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player "Your Music" section completely different than on iPhone App

Hi All, I've noticed for a long time that the "Your Music" section of the Spotify Web Player is completely different than the same section on my iPhone app. I attribute this mostly to the fact that they serve different purposes on each platform, but ...

001118_Spotify Web Player - Spotify.jpg 001119_Spotify Web Player - Spotify.jpg iphone.jpg
  • Hi All,   I've noticed for a long time that the "Your Music" section of the Spotify Web Player is completely different than the same section on my iPhone app. I attribute this mostly to the fa...
  • vandity
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Classic musik

Spotify is obviously not made for Classic musik listener. Heavy to work, difficult to get information and data. Music are mixed from several albums. We don't want that.

• Spotify is obviously not made for Classic musik listener. Heavy to work, difficult to get information and data. Music are mixed from several albums. We don't want that.
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playing time

hello, during playing there is no playing time showed. I need total track time, actual position and time to end.

• Not applicable
  • hello,   during playing there is no playing time showed.   I need total track time, actual position and time to end.    
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio... the true radio

Spotify is close to being the ultimate music experience. However, with a tweak to one of its services, it could become the music space. How? As of now, Spotify has become my go to place for listening and discovering music in general. With Discover We...

• Regular
  • Spotify is close to being the ultimate music experience. However, with a tweak to one of its services, it could become the music space. How?   As of now, Spotify has become my go t...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist issue on Marantz SR5008

Hi, I have a Marantz SR5008 AV receiver that comes with a basic spotify player which was working perfectly until a few weeks ago. While playlist listing was taking only 1 or 2 seconds before, it now takes up to several minutes before I can choose the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a Marantz SR5008 AV receiver that comes with a basic spotify player which was working perfectly until a few weeks ago. While playlist listing was taking only 1 or 2...
  • soniacsc
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family member cannot login windows phone

HiOne of my family members is having trouble login in to their spotify premium account as family member, she tips in her spotify account name and password and nothing happens the phone has windows 10 what could be the problem ?

• Hi One of my family members is having trouble login in to their spotify premium account as family member, she tips in her spotify account name and password and nothing happens the phone has windows ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family - How to handle your home-audio-environment?

Hi there, I`m currently using an Apple Music Family-Account and now testing Amazon Music Unlimited and Spotify 'cause I want to hear Music over Amazon Echo Dot and WebPlayer. I struggle to switch to Spotify (which I like most of the three candidates)...

• Hi there,   I`m currently using an Apple Music Family-Account and now testing Amazon Music Unlimited and Spotify 'cause I want to hear Music over Amazon Echo Dot and WebPlayer.    ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stream playlists through Sonos?

On recommendation from my teenagers, I've just switched from Pandora. I actually like Pandora's format a lot: create stations of the type of music I want to hear, then just select it and it streams endlessly. I've gotten bored with it's repetitivenes...

• On recommendation from my teenagers, I've just switched from Pandora. I actually like Pandora's format a lot: create stations of the type of music I want to hear, then just select it and it streams e...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The playlists i've created arent showed in my profile

Hey!I've been trying to share my playlists with my friends and at first i told them to look for my profile and there would be my personal playlists, it results that all of them told me that my personal playlists werent showing, only the ones that i f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I've been trying to share my playlists with my friends and at first i told them to look for my profile and there would be my personal playlists, it results that all of them told me that my pers...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes