Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs randomly pause[Ps4]

Hello everyone. I have an unusual issue i haven't seen online yet and i can't seem to figure it out.So. A few days ago i decided to set up a spare Linksys WRT54G router as a repeater in my home because i was having issues with dead zones in the house...

• Hello everyone. I have an unusual issue i haven't seen online yet and i can't seem to figure it out. So. A few days ago i decided to set up a spare Linksys WRT54G router as a repeater in my home bec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    PS4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing offline tracks due to default storage setting being restored.

HiI have a Samsung A5 2016, last few days I have noticed my tracks disappearing due to I believe the storage setting being reset to the phone itself rather than me picking sd card. It's doing my head in? Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a Samsung A5 2016, last few days I have noticed my tracks disappearing due to I believe the storage setting being reset to the phone itself rather than me picking sd card. It's doing my he...
  • Damonsmith-nz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with LIMITED internet

Hi all, I am trying to use spotify with my sonos play5 speaker while having wifi that is capped at 10GB and 512kbps. I have spotify premium and streaming is not an option. Anyone have good solutions? Question: If i setup Laptop1 with spotify music av...

• Hi all,   I am trying to use spotify with my sonos play5 speaker while having wifi that is capped at 10GB and 512kbps. I have spotify premium and streaming is not an option. Anyone have good s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden influx of inappropriate ads.

So. I don't know if this is just with me at the moment (most of the topics I've seen on this are old enough to have been forgotten) but the issue still seems prelevant right now, so I'll bring it up again.Recently, I've been hearing more and more ads...

• So. I don't know if this is just with me at the moment (most of the topics I've seen on this are old enough to have been forgotten) but the issue still seems prelevant right now, so I'll bring it up ...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Filter Ads
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Songs suddenly stop while listening through Spotify Connect

Hi there,I noticed you might have some bugs related to Spotify Connect.Some songs just suddenly stop and skip to the next in the playlist.One of the song that the problem occurs with its The Siren - Graveyard. It happens with other songs too, but I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I noticed you might have some bugs related to Spotify Connect. Some songs just suddenly stop and skip to the next in the playlist. One of the song that the problem occurs with its ...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    spotify connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Thirtify - Spotify API

Is the Spotify API up to date?1) There are songs appearing in the Thirtify window that doesn't play in the browser as they no longer exists on my Spotify desktop app (deleted those songs months ago)2) There are also songs I added a month ago that are...

• Casual Listener
  • Is the Spotify API up to date? 1) There are songs appearing in the Thirtify window that doesn't play in the browser as they no longer exists on my Spotify desktop app (deleted those songs months ago...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I CANNOT SHARE MY MUSIC CORRECTLY ON FACEBOOK

Hi guys, I'm a songwriter, I want to shere my songs on Facebook, but I cannot... when I copy the link of my song and past to FB, the player doesn't appear, I can see just a picture... but when I do the same with other songs it works and I can listen ...

• Hi guys, I'm a songwriter, I want to shere my songs on Facebook, but I cannot... when I copy the link of my song and past to FB, the player doesn't appear, I can see just a picture... but when I do t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows Spotify Login

Every time I clicked on the Facebook login on the Spotify app for windows it won't let me in. When i click on it, it goes to Facebook, the internet login page closes and won't let me in to the Spotify app. I downloaded it and deleted it to try it aga...

spotify.png
  • Regular
  • Every time I clicked on the Facebook login on the Spotify app for windows it won't let me in. When i click on it, it goes to Facebook, the internet login page closes and won't let me in to the Spotif...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect controlled with Google Now gives only 5 results

Hello Community, i am using Spotify Premium Connect (newest Version, Android newest version) in my Seat IBIZA ST car. There i can use Google Now to play some music of artist by choice. By example saying: "Play some Music from Limp Bizkit".Google Now ...

• Regular
  • Hello Community,   i am using Spotify Premium Connect (newest Version, Android newest version) in my Seat IBIZA ST car. There i can use Google Now to play some music of artist by choice. ...
  • Interfade
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Car
    Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

APP ISSUES WITH ROKU

LOOK, I PAY MONThLY TO HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM AND ALL THE APP DOES IS FREEZE ON MY ROKU. FIX THE **bleep**IN PROBLEM BY UPDATING YOUR **bleep** APP FOR ROKU. THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY THUS FAR.

• LOOK, I PAY MONThLY TO HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM AND ALL THE APP DOES IS FREEZE ON MY ROKU. FIX THE **bleep**IN PROBLEM BY UPDATING YOUR **bleep** APP FOR ROKU.   THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME AND ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • roku
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connotations and Denotation from Lyrics of the Specified Song

Hi, My name is Terrance. Im a spotify Premium user and I had an idea a day ago when I saw this website (Genius.com) that gave the actual lyrics to the song and what the Author ment by it. this is a very good idea because authors have tons of hidden m...

• Hi, My name is Terrance. Im a spotify Premium user and I had an idea a day ago when I saw this website (Genius.com) that gave the actual lyrics to the song and what the Author ment by it. this is a v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music doesn't stop!

In the past few days, I've noticed that when playing an album, the music doesn't stop when the album is over. The artist's next album will automatically start to play. I don't see anything in settings to correct this issue. What's going on here?

• Casual Listener
  • In the past few days, I've noticed that when playing an album, the music doesn't stop when the album is over. The artist's next album will automatically start to play. I don't see anything in setting...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Doesn't Stop
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad

Why is there more ads now than usually? People is going to use Youtube if you have ads after every song! Your listeners will be only the ones who has Premium and that is not me. Not good!

• Why is there more ads now than usually? People is going to use Youtube if you have ads after every song! Your listeners will be only the ones who has Premium and that is not me. Not good!
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Offline Playlist On Multiple Devices

So when you download a playlist for offline use on a computer (desktop/laptop), will it automatically sync with your phone and/or ipad? If yes, how do I get that to happen? I hope this scenario makes sense.

• So when you download a playlist for offline use on a computer (desktop/laptop), will it automatically sync with your phone and/or ipad? If yes, how do I get that to happen? I hope this scenario makes...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AWOX StriimLight WiFi [FR]

Bonjour, J'ai acheté une ampoule AWOX StriimLight WiFi .Je n'arrive pas à l'utiliser avec spotify. Je la vois bien dans "appareils à connecter" je clique dessus et il ne se passe rien.Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   J'ai acheté une ampoule AWOX StriimLight WiFi . Je n'arrive pas à l'utiliser avec spotify. Je la vois bien dans "appareils à connecter" je clique dessus et il ne se passe rien. ...
  • mikeleyeti
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly Disappeared

My Discover Weekly playlist disappeared. When I go to browse>discover it is gone. This was the only feature keeping me subscribed to Spotify. If I can't get it back, I'll be searching for another service.

• Music Fan
  • My Discover Weekly playlist disappeared.  When I go to browse>discover it is gone.  This was the only feature keeping me subscribed to Spotify.  If I can't get it back, I'll be sear...
  • jtwalker
  • 13 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Web Player
  • 13 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution How to find a playlist with a specific artist in it?

Hi Guys! I'm always wondering if there is a way to find playlists with a specific artist in it. For example: If I'm looking for a playlist with music of Beach House. How and where do I find such a playlist? Maybe it is impossible?

• Regular
  • Hi Guys!   I'm always wondering if there is a way to find playlists with a specific artist in it. For example: If I'm looking for a playlist with music of Beach House. How and where do I find ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"You're listening on ..." can't be changed on Web Player.

I have been unable to use the new web player at work ever since it went live because it constantly thinks I'm listening from my PC at home. "You're listening on DESKTOP-O6OBIVS" it says on a green banner. I fully understand what this message means si...

• I have been unable to use the new web player at work ever since it went live because it constantly thinks I'm listening from my PC at home.   "You're listening on DESKTOP-O6OBIVS" it says on a...
  • wylde780
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

Fast forward and rewind not working on Chromecast

I'm having an issue with casting from Spotify... I can start a playlist but I can't skip tracks. When I try to skip from either my laptop or phone the 'listening on' bar changes to 'device available' and back again, and the track doesn't change. If I...

• I'm having an issue with casting from Spotify...   I can start a playlist but I can't skip tracks. When I try to skip from either my laptop or phone the 'listening on' bar changes to 'device a...
  • Hallandsen
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes