Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Pésimo funcionamiento con Windows 10 Mobile

La aplicación es excelente y funcionaba muy bien mientras tuve Windows Phone 8.1Cuando mi Lumia 735 se actualizó a Windows Mobile 10, la app dejo de funcionar.La reinstale 5 veces y sigue igual.Que se puede hacer?

• Music Fan
  • La aplicación es excelente y funcionaba muy bien mientras tuve Windows Phone 8.1 Cuando mi Lumia 735 se actualizó a Windows Mobile 10, la app dejo de funcionar. La reinstale 5 veces y sigue igual. ...
  • Flor42
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

www.spotify.com/roku to sign up link not working

trying to access Spotify via my Roku 2. Instructions say to go to www.spotify.com/roku to sign up but the link is not working. Help?

• trying to access Spotify via my Roku 2.  Instructions say to go to www.spotify.com/roku to sign up but the link is not working.  Help?
  • Socorro1
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

three offline device limit!

I only have two devices on spotify and apparently the limit of three devices has been exceeded and in doing so 300+ songs have been deleted... NOT HAPPY! And I don't know how to change it! HELP

• I only have two devices on spotify and apparently the limit of three devices has been exceeded and in doing so 300+ songs have been deleted... NOT HAPPY! And I don't know how to change it! HELP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to know time/date or playlist you saved a song to?

I recently went to listen to an artist playing a nearby venue and loved their sound and realized I had at some point saved the track and downloaded it for offline listening. I have it set up so my many playlists including discovery weekly each week a...

• Gig Goer
  • I recently went to listen to an artist playing a nearby venue and loved their sound and realized I had at some point saved the track and downloaded it for offline listening. I have it set up so my ma...
  • lindseylonadier
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"This song is unavailable" for almost entire album

This issue occurs off an on every once and a while, but never happened with an entire album. I live in the US and wouldn't assume this would be blocked in my country for any reason, but I've tried everything to fix the issue, including logging out an...

• Visitor
  • This issue occurs off an on every once and a while, but never happened with an entire album. I live in the US and wouldn't assume this would be blocked in my country for any reason, but I've tried ev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't import iTunes playlist (Premium)

I have been struggling after finally buying the spotify premium account, with importing my music and playlists from iTunes. I have been reading around and it looks like they have completely gotten rid of the import playlist feature? Is this so? If no...

• Regular
  • I have been struggling after finally buying the spotify premium account, with importing my music and playlists from iTunes. I have been reading around and it looks like they have completely gotten ri...
  • mc171
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Please fix the volume resetting

Every time I open spotify on my desktop (web player) or every time it crashes and reloads (usually 1-3 times a day) the volume resets to full. I usually have it set to as quiet as possible so I can listen at work. It's going to make me go deaf. Pleas...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I open spotify on my desktop (web player) or every time it crashes and reloads (usually 1-3 times a day) the volume resets to full. I usually have it set to as quiet as possible so I can l...
  • SpotifyUser53
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation vs Spotify - Issue with linking accounts

Greetings guys.I use Spotify premium with my Facebook and I've tried to link my account to PlayStation Spotify app. Initially it linked and I had a lot of fun, but next few days, it asked me to link the profile again and I couldnt do it.The error say...

• Greetings guys. I use Spotify premium with my Facebook and I've tried to link my account to PlayStation Spotify app. Initially it linked and I had a lot of fun, but next few days, it asked me to l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music wont play on Windows 10 Mobile

I've installed and reinstalled the Spotify App on on my Windows 10 Mobile and it won't play songs! Help!!

• I've installed and reinstalled the Spotify App on on my Windows 10 Mobile and it won't play songs! Help!!
  • Wascar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

My HP Envy laptop has just come back from being repaired by HP. It looks as though they have installed a new hard drive, so I am pretty much starting from scratch. The latest version of Windows 10 is installed. I have just installed Spotify, but I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • My HP Envy laptop has just come back from being repaired by HP. It looks as though they have installed a new hard drive, so I am pretty much starting from scratch. The latest version of Windows 10 is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My browser Spotify is not working

Guys. I just wanted to play my music on Spotify, but i has some kind of error or what.. When i open my browser Spotify, this appears. The only thing, that i can click on is that Spotify logo. When i do it, it will just refresh that page.. I am desper...

spotify.jpg
  • Regular
  • Guys. I just wanted to play my music on Spotify, but i has some kind of error or what.. When i open my browser Spotify, this appears. The only thing, that i can click on is that Spotify logo. When i ...
  • jteodosio
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can't discover playlists anymore?!

I used to search for a genre like "rap" or "deep house" and then press on "see all" on playlists. I would then scroll through hundreds of playlists to fine one that is interesting, without a lot of followers and listen to it. There would always be so...

• Visitor
  • I used to search for a genre like "rap" or "deep house" and then press on "see all" on playlists. I would then scroll through hundreds of playlists to fine one that is interesting, without a lot of f...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unplayable Artist

Hello, I've recently purchased Spotify Premium, but I still can't listen to all the content.This particular Album (and everything from the artist) of eerie music and sounds has completely dissapeared from the internet, from Youtube, from Amazon, and ...

• Hello, I've recently purchased Spotify Premium, but I still can't listen to all the content. This particular Album (and everything from the artist) of eerie music and sounds has completely dissape...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Altered playlist

I created a wedding after party playlist and recently discovered many songs were deleted. (Songs are still on Spotify, our best guess is my or my finances phone was left on in a pocket.) Is there any way I can revert the playlist back to a previous v...

• I created a wedding after party playlist and recently discovered many songs were deleted. (Songs are still on Spotify, our best guess is my or my finances phone was left on in a pocket.) Is there any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect issue with Denon AVR-x2300 solved!

Had a weird issue with Spotify Connect. I´m running my Denon AVR-x2300w connected via cable to an Asus AC56u router (merlin firmware). Interestingly enough, Spotify connect worked flawlessly from my Iphone 7 but not on my Windows 10 laptop. After som...

• Had a weird issue with Spotify Connect. I´m running my Denon AVR-x2300w connected via cable to an Asus AC56u router (merlin firmware). Interestingly enough, Spotify connect worked flawlessly from my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Oooops, something went wrong. Reload for Windows, Spotify webplayer

Today an error appeared on my version of Spotify webplayer, I logged in and then automatically a problem appeared saying I needed to reload the webplayer.I did this and I'm still having problems, can't listen to anything on Spotify Webplayer. The sit...

• Casual Listener
  • Today an error appeared on my version of Spotify webplayer, I logged in and then automatically a problem appeared saying I needed to reload the webplayer. I did this and I'm still having problems, c...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find the Radio button

I use the Spotify WebPlayer on my Chromebook. In the past I have been able to view Spotify's verrious Radio Stations like "Pop, Rock, Metal, etc,"on the lefthand side, however I can't seem to find that button anymore. Here is what I see in the image ...

• I use the Spotify WebPlayer on my Chromebook. In the past I have been able to view Spotify's verrious Radio Stations like "Pop, Rock, Metal, etc,"on the lefthand side, however I can't seem to find th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs tab still not working

I updated my Spotify hoping that they finally fixed the last bug that I complained about, but nope. Aparrently I have never saved a song on Spotify (when it's close to 1k) I love usings songs to easilly find specific songs, since it's faster than typ...

• Regular
  • I updated my Spotify hoping that they finally fixed the last bug that I complained about, but nope. Aparrently I have never saved a song on Spotify (when it's close to 1k) I love usings songs to easi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio Devices do not detect properly

I have been a Spotify Premium user for a long time now, and have been using Chromecast Audio's to play music through my house for over a year. In the last month, the ability for Spotify to find the Chromecast Audios has become very unreliable. Specif...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Spotify Premium user for a long time now, and have been using Chromecast Audio's to play music through my house for over a year.  In the last month, the ability for Spotify to find...
  • corvar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get local files on playlist to be able to play on Playstation

I've recently downloaded some music that Spotify doesn't offer to put on playlists, however, when I tried to use my Playstation to play the downloaded songs it would skip them and if I were to select the exact song I want to play it would skip to the...

• I've recently downloaded some music that Spotify doesn't offer to put on playlists, however, when I tried to use my Playstation to play the downloaded songs it would skip them and if I were to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes