Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ASMR by amouranth

ASMR by amouranth

Asmr by amouranth needs to be banned from Spotify. She has paid Spotify so that her half dressed picture is required to be on our "Top shows" list. This is just disgusting. The very very least Spotify could do is change her advertising pic so that her fake money makers are not polluting my home screen

3 Replies

Hey there @Rv37,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community 🙂

We're sorry to hear that you feel like this. Keep in mind that show recommendations aren't paid by podcasters, as these are influenced by your listening habits.

We encourage you to continue listening to your favorite shows, this way you'll get more personalized podcast recommendations in the future. 

Additionally, if you'd like to see an option to customize your Home screen, we'd suggest that you add your +VOTE and Subscribe to this thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

##-Tell me in the 500 other people that are having this exact same problem
that what a dumb response Please type your reply above this line -##

I have the same problem, no matter how much I listen to other podcasts it doesn't go away, hasn't even moved from the first spot, there needs to be a way to remove podcasts from "your shows."

Suggested posts