Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add all playlists to profile

Add all playlists to profile

Premium, any country

Device: any

Operating System: any

Hello, I'd like to share all of my playlists with my spotify family members. How can I do that? Do I have any other solution than going through all of my 100+ playlists and add them to my profile?

I also considered using the REST Api to bulk edit all the playlists. It is no problem to get a list of all the playlists for my account, but I couldn't find information on how to change the playlist details so it appears in the profile.

Thanks for any help!

PS

I found 4 bugs in this forum:

- infinite re-loading on Safari 15.1 on macOS 12.0.1 when trying to post a new message to this board

- posting a message, then having to do that again because some information (a label) was missing, trying to post again after that because the label didn't exist, triggers a "post flooding" error. But no post was posted, because there were errors.

- Also, the message says "Correct the highlighted errors and try again.", but there are obviously no highlighted errors for post flooding. 

- and in "You have autosaved content from 08:41 PM." the timezone does not match my current location.

1 Reply

Hey @mxkyb,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

For starters, we'd like to add that you can also share the links to your playlists by following the steps of this article. Nevertheless, we understand this is kind of what you're mentioning, so you can keep adding you playlists to your profile and share you profile instead. Keep in mind that if one of your playlists is set as Private, you won't be able to add it to your profile. You'll need to make it public and then you'll the option to add it to your profile.

On another note, we want you to know we really appreciate all the comments about our Community web page. We can suggest to try in an incognito window and from another browser to check if you notice any difference in its performance. You can also try with a different internet connection to see how it goes. We know you want to make the best out of your Community experience.

Lastly, we'd like to clarify that the Community web page Time zone is set by default at GMT-UK. Nevertheless, you can change it; you'll just need to go to the drop-down menu on your username you can see at the top right of the web page. There, select My settings> Preferences> Time zone. There you can select your time zone. 

We'll be here if anything else comes up. Once again, thanks for the feedback.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts