Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Make idea submission easier

[All Platforms] Make idea submission easier

It was very hard for me to find the idea submission feature and therefore I suspect there were a lot of people with a lot of great ideas but they just did't know how to submit them. I thing idea submission should be a feature reachable from the app. And it would be great if it were simpler. I spent 10 minutes trying to submit my idea and it said two times that flooding was detected because i tried submitting it twice because it said to correct some things but I did't know what it was talking about until I noticed there were some option even under the submit idea button, that's not a great place for them.

Screenshot_20201129-160120_Chrome.jpg
3 Replies

Hey, @solymossybalazs 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry for the delay in answering your message. We've moved your thread from the Idea board since it regards the community experience. Don't worry, I can ensure I've passed the information you brought here to the right team.

We really appreciate your feedback and respect your opinion. Have in mind, your thoughts and comments are helping Spotify to make the experience in the Community more user-friendly and intuitive. 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I absolutely agree with this user, except it also applies to submitting anything to this forum, not just ideas.  

The captcha system here is nightmarish (am I a machine????) and it would be very, very nice, if it only asked you to click stoplights once AFTER it has checked for "errors" and "flooding".  I also got a flooding warning when the post I was trying to make hadn't even gone through.  

Hey, @cosmowave 

Welcome to the Ideas board and thank you for your feedback. I've passed the pieces of information you provided here to Staff and they will take a closer look at it as soon as possible in order to avoid future situations like this one. 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let us know on the Help board! We'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts