Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Browse] About Spotify Mi phone user bottom navigation bar immersion adaptation problem

[Android][Browse] About Spotify Mi phone user bottom navigation bar immersion adaptation problem

Hello, I'm glad to be here to communicate with you. I am a user of Xiaomi mobile phone. I found a problem when I was using Spotify.
The navigation bar at the bottom of Xiaomi's MIUI system is not immersed in adaptation, resulting in a big black bar, which is very ugly. I also try to give feedback on this question to Xiaomi MIUI system. Their answer is that we will actively grasp the problem of adaptation to various software parties, so I am here now!
I hope he can adapt to immersion like iPhone, so that users can get a better experience, the above is my feedback, thank you for understanding!
About the adaptation of the bottom navigation bar of MIUI system of Xiaomi mobile phone
As far as I know, the bottom navigation bar (immersive) is currently available on IOS and Samsung's mobile systems.
Before this, I also contacted the customer service of Xiaomi MIUI system, and they said that the adaptation needs shi'pin from the APP side
The following link is the adaptation description of the comprehensive gesture cue line (virtual key) of Xiaomi mobile phone MIUI system:Xiaomi mobile phone MIUI system comprehensive screen gesture cue line (virtual key) adaptation instr... 

Screenshot_2022-05-06-17-38-09-494_com.spotify.mu.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-06-17-38-13-244_com.spotify.mu.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-06-17-24-34-023_com.spotify.mu.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts