Can not submit a question in support page

Solved!

Can not submit a question in support page

Plan

Premium

Country

TR

Device

Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Can't ask a question.

While browsing support.spotfiy.com articles, there is "Does this article help**" at the very bottom. When you click "No" it opens up couple radio-buttons and "Forward(İlet)*", "Ask a question(Soru Sor)" buttons (shown in image). 

Now "Ask a question" leads to a test sandbox or something like that. 

** Because of my translations, wordings might be different in the original language. 

spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Lafexlos.

Thanks for posting about this in the Community 🙂

We've checked this out on our end, and the buttons in English should read "Submit" and "Cancel". The function of the buttons is as it should be, but it seems that the translation is incorrect and therefore misleading.

We've reported this to the right team, who will take a closer look at it.

Thanks! Let us know if you spot anything else 😉

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Where on earth is my radio playlist? How on earth did the interface change so drastically that I am so motivated to drop Spotify immediately ? 

Marked as solution

Hey @Lafexlos.

Thanks for posting about this in the Community 🙂

We've checked this out on our end, and the buttons in English should read "Submit" and "Cancel". The function of the buttons is as it should be, but it seems that the translation is incorrect and therefore misleading.

We've reported this to the right team, who will take a closer look at it.

Thanks! Let us know if you spot anything else 😉

I wish to submit a question but it keeps taking me round the houses? How is it done as Support are not wanting to answer anything the Community is advised as best if you can submit a question.

Thank you 

Hey @Shax658,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you elaborate further on your experience and where the question submission falters? You can post screenshots as well so we can better navigate you.

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts