Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't save a specific album

Can't save a specific album

I have been trying for a few days to save Bars and Melody's album 'Never give up' to both my music and 2 different playlists. It will say it has added the album and even add to the song count but when I go into the playlist it wont show or play. I can however still add other songs to the same playlist and get them to play. I have tried multiple times and even logged out and back in again. I am nowhere near the song limit. Please help.
3 Replies

Hey @Woody6710, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Can you send us the URI link of the album this is happening with? Just right-click the track > Copy Spotify URI.

Also, would it be possible for you to access with a friend's account on your device? If so, try to add that album to a playlist to see if the same thing happens. 

Keep us posted. 

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I've tried to log onto Spotify on my laptop and I cant even find the album however I have looked on my phone again and have attached a screenshot of the album. I will try to log onto a friends account and keep you posted.
wp_ss_20170221_0001.png

I've just tried to add the album on a friends account and it hasn't worked. It would add other albums by the same artist and it would say it has saved the album but when I looked in the my saved music the album art came up but no songs.

Suggested posts