Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot find public Playlist in Tesla Model S

Cannot find public Playlist in Tesla Model S

Dear community

The spotify support is horrible - they didn't give me any useful answer after 18 emails. Now I want to ask you:

I can't find a playlist I created with my Spotify account julien.kindle called "Teslaroadtrip" and I want to find that one in my Model S. I already made the playlist public, but it is not possible to find it for me. I find thousands of playlist like "classic 1000", "Tesla Roadtrip" by someone else and many more, but it seems to be impossible to find mine. Spotify in Tesla shows no results for either my username or "Teslaroadtrip". What is the difference between mine and the playlist "Tesla Roadtrip" for example?

3 Replies

I have the same problem with many of my playlists. I think the issue is how many songs is in the playlist, because I can find the playlists i have 700+ songs on, but not the playlists I have a few hundred songs on. My theory is that Spotify filters out the "small" playlists from users to optimise the search. Try adding songs and see if this helps 🙂

-ChristinaC

Hi both

I have same problem.Did you find a solution to this?

@ChristinaColour wrote:

I have the same problem with many of my playlists. I think the issue is how many songs is in the playlist, because I can find the playlists i have 700+ songs on, but not the playlists I have a few hundred songs on. My theory is that Spotify filters out the "small" playlists from users to optimise the search. Try adding songs and see if this helps 🙂

-ChristinaC

Yes, you need several hundreds of songs in the playlist.. 🙂

Suggested posts