Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Shuffle feature

Ever since the an update near the end of September I notice Shuffle is only playing a small range of songs over and over. It shuffled through all the songs before. What has happened to the shuffle feature???

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since the an update near the end of September I notice Shuffle is only playing a small range of songs over and over.  It shuffled through all the songs before.  What has happened to th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

remove login animation on mobile app

I really feel uncomfortable seeing non-white people jumping on my screen. I want this part disabled, permanently.

• I really feel uncomfortable seeing non-white people jumping on my screen. I want this part disabled, permanently.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Can't connect Yamaha

Hello guys! I can't connect to my Yamaha RX-V581 DAE 300 receiver since the last iphone update. I've searched the forum for solutions but can't get it to work. AirPlay works just fine. I can see the receiver on both my iPhone and Macbook but it can't...

• Hello guys!   I can't connect to my Yamaha RX-V581 DAE 300 receiver since the last iphone update. I've searched the forum for solutions but can't get it to work. AirPlay works just fine. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising banned

Hi,my problem is that I heard music in the web player, and then the advertising came. I had had to repeat infinite repeat. Suddenly I heard nothing more. From then on I could not hear any more. Can you help me?

• Hi, my problem is that I heard music in the web player, and then the advertising came. I had had to repeat infinite repeat. Suddenly I heard nothing more. From then on I could not hea...
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain Artists' music won't play

When trying to play Beck's new album, I got an error message that the songs were not available at this time. I then received this error for all of Beck's music when trying to play it. I'm having the same issue with music by Amy Winehouse. All the oth...

• Regular
  • When trying to play Beck's new album, I got an error message that the songs were not available at this time.  I then received this error for all of Beck's music when trying to play it.  I'm...
  • brknghstgames
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect won't play through Denon AVR-X2400H

Hi there - hoping someone can give me some suggestions - I switched my spotify account to purchasing directly through Spotify vs through Apple (it's cheaper to buy directly through Spotify) and now I can't play spotify through Denon. I uninstalled an...

• Hi there - hoping someone can give me some suggestions - I switched my spotify account to purchasing directly through Spotify vs through Apple (it's cheaper to buy directly through Spotify) and now I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play music, can't click on songs [web player/Google Chrome]

For the past couple of weeks, Spotify web player has not been working for me. Here are the situations I've encountered: Listened to web player on laptop (Google Chrome, Windows 10), then tried to listen to web player on work desktop (Google Chrome, W...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past couple of weeks, Spotify web player has not been working for me. Here are the situations I've encountered:   Listened to web player on laptop (Google Chrome, Windows 10), then tr...
  • KentyMac
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio Streaming Audio quality not avaible

Hi, when i use Chromecast Audio to play songs the audio streaming quality setting is disable. How do i know in which quality the music is being streamed?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, when i use Chromecast Audio to play songs the audio streaming quality setting is disable.   How do i know in which quality the music is being streamed?
  • eglinski
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in on Mac

Hi, I am unsure why it keeps asking me to change my country settings when it is already set to my home and current location: Singapore. I can log in fine on my iPhone just not my Mac. Please suggest.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am unsure why it keeps asking me to change my country settings when it is already set to my home and current location: Singapore. I can log in fine on my iPhone just not my Mac. Please...
  • rohayuzen
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and google home

I have had this issue before and its a little frustratingI have spotify premium and google homeIf i ask google home to play a playlist it cant find it and plays some other random playlist.I have spotify app on my desktop and on my tablet, do i need t...

• Regular
  • I have had this issue before and its a little frustrating I have spotify premium and google home If i ask google home to play a playlist it cant find it and plays some other random playlist. I&nbs...
  • oliver4116
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for Windows Phone

HiHave moved to Sporify when Groove shut down. On eof many issues Ihave is inability to sync my own bands MP3's that I have on my PC offline files.I have added to a playlist and they show as avaibale offline. I have both laptop and windows phone Spot...

• Music Fan
  • Hi Have moved to Sporify when Groove shut down.  On eof many issues  Ihave is inability to sync my own bands MP3's that I have on my PC offline files. I have added to a playlist and they...
  • kiwidoc
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

I need help finding a playlist no longer on in "moods"

I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but I am in desperate need of finding a specific playlist that I found in the "Browse" section, under "Genres & Moods" and "Christian". It was an instrumental playlist featuring a woman with brown hair holding a gu...

• I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but I am in desperate need of finding a specific playlist that I found in the "Browse" section, under "Genres & Moods" and "Christian". It was an instrumental ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify crashes my entire TV when chromecasting

I use spotify on both my android phone and my iPad. When I chromecast it to my TV, it'll play for maybe an hour before it stops and crashes my entire TV and I have to unplug/replug it. Any help?

• I use spotify on both my android phone and my iPad. When I chromecast it to my TV, it'll play for maybe an hour before it stops and crashes my entire TV and I have to unplug/replug it.   Any h...
  • magnusholmqvist
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App for windows Surface Tablet

Hey all. I have a wonderful Windows Surface tablet, but I Can't use Spotify. I can't use it because I can't download programs from the internet and install this on my tablet, I only can use apps out the windows store. Spotify doesn't have a app in th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all.   I have a wonderful Windows Surface tablet, but I Can't use Spotify.   I can't use it because I can't download programs from the internet and install this on my tablet, I ...
  • diosesfiel
  • 26 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 17 likes

Playlist Sync stopped working (Cutespot, Sailfish, libspotify)

Hi, seems that since some weeks the playlist sync stopped working with the native Sailfish OS Cutespot application which is based on libspotify. While the initial loading of playlists works, any new playlist created with an official Spotify applicati...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   seems that since some weeks the playlist sync stopped working with the native Sailfish OS Cutespot application which is based on libspotify.   While the initial loading of playlis...
  • Bongoernem
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

[Samsung] App disappeared from TV in New Zealand

Spotify was working fine on my Samsung Smart TV last week, then suddenly disappeared. Even searching for it on Smart Hub Samsung Apps returned nothing. I then found a post suggesting I change region in Smart Hub to USA from my normal New Zealand regi...

• Spotify was working fine on my Samsung Smart TV last week, then suddenly disappeared. Even searching for it on Smart Hub Samsung Apps returned nothing. I then found a post suggesting I change reg...
  • Hastmo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Individual tracks changed - no longer the "explicit" version

A few tracks that I have had on playlists for a while now have changed from being explicit to be edited, even though they are still marked as explicit. In fact, it seems as though the edited versions are the only ones available now for at least one s...

• A few tracks that I have had on playlists for a while now have changed from being explicit to be edited, even though they are still marked as explicit. In fact, it seems as though the edited versions...
  • wildcard418
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Publicity

I have the free plan and sometimes the same publicity appears, when the guy asks for another music and the girl change it, and change again, and finally change for one that he likes, but she change again and he says "Oh, that no. Put another", and sh...

•  I have the free plan and sometimes the same publicity appears, when the guy asks for another music and the girl change it, and change again, and finally change for one that he likes, but she c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear fit 2 BT disconnected

so for about 3 months i have been unable to control spotify on my phone via my gear fit 2 because when i opened it the message "unable to start spotify bt disconnected". although i can get it to work now and then. now i have read every help topic and...

• Casual Listener
  • so for about 3 months i have been unable to control spotify on my phone via my gear fit 2 because when i opened it the message "unable to start spotify bt disconnected". although i can...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove Chris Brown's Music

Hello, I'm sure this won't go anywhere, but I don't feel right if I don't request that Chris Brown's music be removed. He is an abuser who almost killed a woman, yet for some reason is still idolized. Here is a copy of the police report: Christopher ...

• ...dolized.   Here is a copy of the police report:   Christopher Brown and Robyn F. have been involved in a dating relationship for approx one and half years. On Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 002...
  • maiya012
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes