Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Customizable Home Page on All Devices. I'm here for music not podcasts!

Customizable Home Page on All Devices. I'm here for music not podcasts!

Especially so I can hide recommended podcasts. The "New Releases" and "More like ______" for music are great. The recommendations are in line with what I listen to and I have found a lot of new artists because of them. Let me boost those to the top of my page and I will use them all the time.

Stop trying to get me to listen to podcasts that I don't care about! The podcast recommendations have nothing to do with anything that I have listened to on this app. These are just ads for things that Spotify is trying to push. I am a Premium user, I pay so I can see NO ADS.

1 Reply

Hi @user-removed,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Your post has been moved to a relevant Help Board where it fits better. 

We understand you'd like to have a customizable Home screen across all devices. Such an idea for a feature change is already discussed and voted upon by other users in our Idea Exchange board and you can find it here. Also another one could be found here, where users discuss the customization of suggested Podcasts. Be sure to cast your votes for those ideas and share your feedback there as well to show your support.   

Please note that even if an idea is currently set to Not Right Now you can still add your vote there and we revisit those ideas on regular intervals. It might be that their time would be right in the future.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts