[Desktop] What's New page is limiting the amount of releases to list

Plan

Premium

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I noticed recently the amount of releases that will load in the What's New section will stop when scrolling down a certain amount on the desktop app. The mobile app loads a lot more releases in the What's New feature. I track a lot of releases to place in my New Release playlist weekly, and now I have to go to my phone to load a longer list in the What's New section so I can accurately load all of the new releases from artists I follow. This is an ISSUE I strongly believed should be FIXED.

Please allow a much longer list to load in the What's New feature on the deskop app version of Spotify. Allowing this helps serve Spotify's customers by being able to utilize the What's New section for what it is purposely there for: To see all new releases an account follows, regardless of the number of artists an account follows as the purpose of following artists is to be able to track their new releases. If the What's New feature fails to list all new releases, that functionality is broken and does not serve its purpose to fruition.

2 Replies

Hey there @Zipherys

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share this report with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team. We can't confirm when or if this will be fixed, but we'd recommend keeping the app up to date so you don't miss out on any possible fixes or improvements. 

Rest assured, we'll also keep an eye on more reports about this so we can further investigate. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I'm affected by this, too. I use the What's New list religiously and this severely hinders how I use Spotify.

Suggested posts