Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Do Desktop Spotify streams count towards Billboard charts (i.e. Hot 100)?

I have been using the Desktop Spotify App for over 2 years to stream. Sometimes, I also stream on the Spotify web player. But yesterday I saw a post from someone saying that streams from the Desktop Spotify app and/or the Spotify web player do NOT co...

• I have been using the Desktop Spotify App for over 2 years to stream. Sometimes, I also stream on the Spotify web player. But yesterday I saw a post from someone saying that streams from the Desktop ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Impact of canvas video to pitching process

Hello, please have anybody experience with impact of canvas video to the pitching process? There are some "Bonus points" if we will have it or we can upload it when the pitching process runs?I'm just thinking If I should push the unreleased single to...

• Hello,   please have anybody experience with impact of canvas video to the pitching process? There are some "Bonus points" if we will have it or we can upload it when the pitching process runs...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution album artwork

What setting on the Spotify phone app needs to be enabled to display album artwork on a car head unit, while listening with bluetooth enabled?

• Casual Listener
  • What setting on the Spotify phone app needs to be enabled to display album artwork on a car head unit, while listening with bluetooth enabled?
  • Jeremy
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

I NEED HELP FROM SPOTIFY TO FIX A PROBLEM IN MY PROFILE: Desktop website and app limits the following count on user profiles that I follow to 1,000!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I NEED HELP FROM SPOTIFY TO FIX A PROBLEM IN MY PROFILE:  Desktop website and app limits the following count on user profiles that I follow to 1,000!!!
  • MiSerafimTheGroovy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accessibility

Your website should have a category called 'Accessibility' where users can find all the information that pwd need to access the app. There should be a page where users can submit the accessibility issues they are experiencing. (And, BTW, This form sa...

• Your website should have a category called 'Accessibility' where users can find all the information that pwd need to access the app. There should be a page where users can submit the accessibili...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Pause music" command not working on Google Assistant

PlanPremium CountrySweden DeviceOneplus 8 Pro Operating SystemOxygen OS 11 (I have the latest version as of February 16th 2022) My Question or IssueAll Spotify voice commands work except for those that pause. I'm using Google Assistant on my phone an...

• Plan Premium   Country Sweden   Device Oneplus 8 Pro   Operating System Oxygen OS 11 (I have the latest version as of February 16th 2022)   My Question or Issue All...
  • Alex
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Could you modify Google reCAPTCHA Call URL?

Hello, I found that you identify humans with Google reCAPTCHA.This is a problem for users in the Chinese mainland: We cannot access https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js .So we can't pass the test.But Google also deployed reCAPTCHA on another domai...

• Hello, I found that you identify humans with Google reCAPTCHA. This is a problem for users in the Chinese mainland: We cannot access https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js . So we can't pass t...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts playing in random order

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceBoth Moto G7 Optimo Maxx and Asus laptopOperating SystemBoth Andriod 10 and Windows 10 My IssueOn both the desktop app and my phone app my podcast queue is not working right. When I play an episode from oldest to newest it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Both Moto G7 Optimo Maxx and Asus laptop Operating System Both Andriod 10 and Windows 10   My Issue On both the desktop app and my phone app my podcast ...
  • michele_langa
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Flume Spotify Presale Code

Did anyone get the Flume Spotify Presale Code for Red Rocks Day 2? I'm in the official discord and it seems like no1 got it. Spotify Presale opens tomorrow. I know for a fact I'm in the top 1% or higher of Flume's fans!! Not sure if the system is gli...

• Visitor
  • Did anyone get the Flume Spotify Presale Code for Red Rocks Day 2? I'm in the official discord and it seems like no1 got it. Spotify Presale opens tomorrow. I know for a fact I'm in the top 1% or hig...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast won’t play sped up in car

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 13)Operating System(iOS 15.3.1) recently I have noticed that podcasts will not play at a sped up rate in my car. If I try to play them on any sped up speed I hear 1-2 words then it auto pauses. If I switch it back t...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 13) Operating System (iOS 15.3.1)   recently I have noticed that podcasts will not play at a sped up rate in my car. If I try to play them on any...
  • AndresM
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Improve Support Process (esp. Information Flow)

Hello All, before posting my idea, I would like to first walk you through the process I experienced today which leads to my ideas. Just to be sure: I love Spotify, been with you forever. Never considered leaving. But: I know you can do better. Today,...

• Visitor
  • Hello All,   before posting my idea, I would like to first walk you through the process I experienced today which leads to my ideas. Just to be sure: I love Spotify, been with you forever....
  • Ver
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Watch Wrapped

Do songs and albums downloaded on an Apple Watch count towards the total Wrapped number? Supposedly songs played offline on mobile devices count towards the total, but since the Watch is a separate device I was unsure.

• Do songs and albums downloaded on an Apple Watch count towards the total Wrapped number?  Supposedly songs played offline on mobile devices count towards the total, but since the Watch is a...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] I want to send you lyrics to a song that does not have lyrics yet.

I want to add lyrics to a specific song that does not have lyrics yet. I think this will be good for people to they can sing along to it if they want to.

• Visitor
  • I want to add lyrics to a specific song that does not have lyrics yet. I think this will be good for people to they can sing along to it if they want to.
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution School activity

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm a teacher and I am wondering if I can use Spotify to create an activity at school? Since ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm a t...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Making this website more stable

Hello everyone. Am I the only one who has noticed how difficult it is to navigate through the Spotify community especially when using mobile. It's like an unstable website which keeps on behaving unpredictably when pressing different buttons.I'd sugg...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • Hello everyone. Am I the only one who has noticed how difficult it is to navigate through the Spotify community especially when using mobile. It's like an unstable website which keeps on behaving unp...
  • Ver
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Please fix the line height of lyrics in Devnagari Script

When viewing the lyrics for music in Nepali or Hindi, long texts of the lyrics are difficult to read due to lack of sufficient line height. This is primarily because of the letters having diatrics in the script like like की, कै, कृ. They are cause so...

• Casual Listener
  • When viewing the lyrics for music in Nepali or Hindi, long texts of the lyrics are difficult to read due to lack of sufficient line height. This is primarily because of the letters having diatrics in...
  • rohans
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts cant be played on my Sonos devices - AGAIN

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A40Operating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi there, In december my Sonos devices no longer recognized podcasts played from Spotify. When I've been connected to a sonos device via spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A40 Operating System Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi there,   In december my Sonos devices no longer recogniz...
  • Timeforheroes86
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    SONOS
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution songs not adding to my queue

PlanpremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemIOS 14.6 My Question or Issuewhenever ive tried adding songs to my queue, it adds only one of them and puts the rest of them in the next from section. every time ive tried dragging them fro...

• Plan premium Country United States Device iPhone 8 Operating System IOS 14.6   My Question or Issue whenever ive tried adding songs to my queue, it adds only one of them and puts the r...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't connect to car stereo

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung A5Operating SystemAndroid 11 For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to connect to the Spotify app on my car stereo through Spotify on my phone. When I attempt to do so, I can can establish and audio c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung A5 Operating System Android 11   For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to connect to the Spotify app on my car stereo through Spo...
  • Craig29520
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Headphones stopping Podcasts?

Hey guys, decided to hop on Spotify and listen to a new episode of a podcast I listen to regularly. However this time I noticed that the audio was coming out of my monitor rather than aux Beats headphones. And now when I try and use my computer audio...

• Hey guys, decided to hop on Spotify and listen to a new episode of a podcast I listen to regularly. However this time I noticed that the audio was coming out of my monitor rather than aux Beats headp...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes