Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution PSN account not linking to my spotify account

My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I tried to link the accounts on my computer but I kee...

• My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I ...
  • PinkPickle
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop radio from always repeating the same songs in the same order ???

New spotify user here. Why is radio repeating songs so often by default, and is there a way to make it not repeat the same dozen or so songs over and over and over? Even if this can be fixed by a change in settings, I'm shocked the default behavior i...

• Regular
  • New spotify user here.  Why is radio repeating songs so often by default, and is there a way to make it not repeat the same dozen or so songs over and over and over?   Even if this can be...
  • ColeMcNeil17
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 33 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop the screensaver from covering the song and artist on my LG TV

Spotify app came on the LG TV. When I play music, the screensaver covers the name of the song and artist. How do I stop the screensaver from coming up?

• Visitor
  • Spotify app came on the LG TV. When I play music, the screensaver covers the name of the song and artist. How do I stop the screensaver from coming up?
  • Susan_GP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist cover photo

I can change cover photos on all 34 of my playlists except for one. The images aren't the issue seeing as I can use them on other playlists. It's just that one playlist. I'll press edit playlist, change image, choose photo, select and position the ph...

• Visitor
  • I can change cover photos on all 34 of my playlists except for one. The images aren't the issue seeing as I can use them on other playlists. It's just that one playlist. I'll press edit playlist, cha...
  • Lanciano007
  • Gig Goer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Ativar o pagamento da assinatura via pix

Ultimamente estamos tendo um meio mais ágil e eficaz de pagamento de assinaturas e contas, o PIX está em alta demanda e a facilidade que temos hoje com esta forma de quitação de débitos e assinaturas de aplicativos está ajudando e deixando a vida de ...

• Visitor
  • Ultimamente estamos tendo um meio mais ágil e eficaz de pagamento de assinaturas e contas, o PIX está em alta demanda e a facilidade que temos hoje com esta forma de quitação de débitos e assinaturas...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One App - Toggle Off Surround Sound

Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has destroyed my use of the app. The DSP that is being us...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has de...
  • tbar310
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Podcast turns silent after ad at end of episode

When I listen to podcasts that have ads popping up before/during/after episodes (Distractible podcast is the one I’m having issues with) after the last ad plays and then goes to the next episode, it starts playing but silent. The timer still counts l...

• When I listen to podcasts that have ads popping up before/during/after episodes (Distractible podcast is the one I’m having issues with) after the last ad plays and then goes to the next episode, it ...
  • ribezaz
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No video on Samsung TV

I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am using the Spotify App from Samsung's library. Is anyone...

• I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am...
  • russellhiett
  • Visitor
  • 33 replies
  • 28 likes
  • podcast
    Samsung
    video
  • 33 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue up a playlist!

You can queue up a song, why not a whole playlist?? I listen to my favorite songs on one playlist and then want to switch it up - but what if I can’t get to my phone? what if I’m driving? Why not be able to play one song you really want to hear then ...

• Visitor
  • You can queue up a song, why not a whole playlist?? I listen to my favorite songs on one playlist and then want to switch it up - but what if I can’t get to my phone? what if I’m driving? Why not be ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not loading correctly when connected to the Internet via Telekom mobile connection

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePC, MobileOperating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueNeither the Desktop App nor the browser player load correctly. The Desktop App eventually displays the UI, but nothing can be interacted with. The browse...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device PC, Mobile Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue Neither the Desktop App nor the browser player load correctly. The Desktop Ap...
  • Ausstopfer
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my google home stop play spotify when asking my other google home

When I want to play music through Spotify on my google nest mini and then my sister wants to play music on hers, it stops mine.

• Visitor
  • When I want to play music through Spotify on my google nest mini and then my sister wants to play music on hers, it stops mine.
  • Susan_GP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustration with Years of Inadequate Recommendations and Music Discovery on Spotify

Dear Spotify Team, I'm reaching out to express my long-standing frustration with the current state of recommendations, playlists, and music discovery on your platform. As a loyal user for years, I've come to rely on Spotify to discover new music and ...

• Dear Spotify Team,   I'm reaching out to express my long-standing frustration with the current state of recommendations, playlists, and music discovery on your platform. As a loyal user for ye...
  • Mitre226644
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify suddenly shoots volume to MAX and blows Hi-Fi Amplifier

Plan: Premium IndividualCountry: SpainDevice: Denon AVR-X4500 H and iPhone SEOperating System: iOS 17.4.1 I have a Denon AVR-X4500H amplifier and was listening to music from Spotify the other day (through Denon HEOS Music which is certified for Spoti...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Individual Country: Spain Device: Denon AVR-X4500 H and iPhone SE Operating System: iOS 17.4.1   I have a Denon AVR-X4500H amplifier and was listening to music ...
  • ivanbobadilla
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not working with Garmin

Getting a "Unable to Get content" when trying to download podcasts via my Garmin Forerunner 255. Music is syncing find. Issues appears to be only with podcasts.

• Casual Listener
  • Getting a "Unable to Get content" when trying to download podcasts via my Garmin Forerunner 255. Music is syncing find. Issues appears to be only with podcasts.
  • seanseale
  • 81 replies
  • 29 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 29 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player keeps skipping songs and won't play

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueOn the web player, when I double click a song to play or single click the play icon to the left of the song, it always skips to the next song and then skips to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue On the web player, when I double click a song to play or single click the play icon ...
  • Daniel042
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution lyric suggestion for a song

I have friends who make songs, and they deserve to have the lyric on their song, and i would like to submit the lyrics or someone do it

• Visitor
  • I have friends who make songs, and they deserve to have the lyric on their song, and i would like to submit the lyrics or someone do it 
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files sporadically disappear on mobile

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsing Galaxy S22+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, I've been having issues with my local files for months now and I cannot find a good fix for it. I'll sync my local files and they will show up perfectly f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsing Galaxy S22+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello, I've been having issues with my local files for months now and I cannot find a...
  • sinfulauthor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasters login wont work.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuePodcasters log in for us won't work. Want to get our account back to post podcasts. Please he...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Podcast...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes