Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect not working with Sonos devices

Spotify connect is terribly buggy with any sonos devices. Not experiencing issues with chromecast devices.Problems:- When trying to connect to a Sonos device, it will immediately fail to connect- After multiple attempts (4+) it will finally connect b...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify connect is terribly buggy with any sonos devices. Not experiencing issues with chromecast devices. Problems: - When trying to connect to a Sonos device, it will immediately fail to connec...
  • MihailY
  • 35 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution DJ stating the wrong artist if playing the same category twice

As stated in description, the DJ can pop up after a few songs and instead of playing a new category play the same category again. When this happens it often (or always, have happened at least twice for me) use the exact same phrase as the previous ti...

• Visitor
  • As stated in description, the DJ can pop up after a few songs and instead of playing a new category play the same category again. When this happens it often (or always, have happened at least twice f...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sound Capsule streams

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceRealme 7 proOperating SystemAndroid 12 Talking about the sound Capsule and even the wrapped.Recently I was listening to music on Spotify and ended up falling asleep, but obviously the app kept playing, to be more specif...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device Realme 7 pro Operating System Android 12   Talking about the sound Capsule and even the wrapped. Recently I was listening to music on Spotify...
  • MihailY
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I play songs on my phone while having the lyrics on my tv

I listen on my phone so I can listen in my AirPods but can you also get the lyrics or the video from the song to play on the tv

• Casual Listener
  • I listen on my phone so I can listen in my AirPods but can you also get the lyrics or the video from the song to play on the tv
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake Streams - 22/05

Hello, I would like to make a complaint about Brazil.Some songs take positions without explanation, and instead of facing penalties, they only increase their editorial coverage.Example 1:This song remained unexplained for 2 weeks at the top spot with...

reportbrsptf_0-1716430682771.png reportbrsptf_1-1716430784560.png reportbrsptf_2-1716430811582.png reportbrsptf_3-1716430850907.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like to make a complaint about Brazil. Some songs take positions without explanation, and instead of facing penalties, they only increase their editorial coverage. Example 1: This s...
  • reportbrsptf
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I went to the spotify website and purchase audiobook but not in app

Wanted to listen to a audiobook but saw I had to go to the website and log in to get it even though it was free. I can play it through the website but it's not showing up in the app. It still has a lock symbol on the book in my app even after getting...

• Visitor
  • Wanted to listen to a audiobook but saw I had to go to the website and log in to get it even though it was free. I can play it through the website but it's not showing up in the app. It still has a l...
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

LG TV - Distorted sound

PlanFreeCountryPortugal DeviceLG TV 43UK6200PLAOperating SystemWebOS 04.10.45 My Question or IssueI experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (optical) outuput through a receiver, no matter the volume.This is only noticeable on the S...

• Plan Free Country Portugal   Device LG TV 43UK6200PLA Operating System WebOS 04.10.45   My Question or Issue I experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (op...
  • Perry9
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded playlist will not allow me to switch songs on my apple watch

As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist in my apple watch, I am unable to further switch a...

• Casual Listener
  • As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist...
  • PurpleFan
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution song missing

vindavlarljod by Wardruna is missing. It has been available for years, and now suddenly disappeared. Any idea why?

• Visitor
  • vindavlarljod by Wardruna is missing. It has been available for years, and now suddenly disappeared. Any idea why?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Import podcasts from Google App

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel Pro 6Operating SystemAndroid 14 Question:Is it possible to import an OPML file to Spotify? Google is shutting down it's podcast player and this is the only way you can export your podcasts, other than transferr...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Google Pixel Pro 6 Operating System Android 14   Question: Is it possible to import an OPML file to Spotify? Google is shutting down it's podcast player...
  • Jurgen6
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 26 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked User’s Private Playlist on my recently played

So my ex and I broke up, I used to be on her Spotify family account but was removed. I blocked her on Spotify as well but today in my recently played tab was one of her private playlists. I was able to click on it and see all of the songs on the play...

• Visitor
  • So my ex and I broke up, I used to be on her Spotify family account but was removed. I blocked her on Spotify as well but today in my recently played tab was one of her private playlists. I was able ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks Listening Time - Rewinding

Does rewinding and re-listening to portions of an audiobook add time to the monthly allotted listening time?I.e. A book is 8 hours, but I rewound parts and ended up listening to portions a second time that totalled 30 minutes. Is the total listening ...

• Does rewinding and re-listening to portions of an audiobook add time to the monthly allotted listening time? I.e. A book is 8 hours, but I rewound parts and ended up listening to portions a second t...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A playlist not in my library keeps showing on the home page

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceMacbook, iphone 14 pro maxOperating SystemiOS17, MacOS Ventura My Question or IssueOn both my phone and my laptop a playlist that I do NOT have added to my library is the first thing I see when I open the app. How do I get ri...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Macbook, iphone 14 pro max Operating System iOS17, MacOS Ventura   My Question or Issue On both my phone and my laptop a playlist that I do NOT have ...
  • Redbeastsam
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find podcasts in the app

PlanPremiumCountryUgandaDeviceSamsung A53Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueFor a few months now, I have not been able to find podcasts in the Spotify app both on my phone and Windows laptop. It isn't in the list of categories under "Br...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Uganda Device Samsung A53 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue For a few months now, I have not been able to find podcasts in the Spotify app ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New collab release doesn't show on both artist profiles

Hello everyone, As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that is only showing up on one of both artist's profiles. I've s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that...
  • LockyFarrell
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PSN account not linking to my spotify account

My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I tried to link the accounts on my computer but I kee...

• My spotify connects to my PS4 PSN but when i try to link playstation to spotify it doesn't work. I go to link account on my playstation, log in, and it keeps sending me back to the sign in screen. I ...
  • PinkPickle
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes