Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Burial gig @ The Dome

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI just received a personalised concert rec saying that the dub artist 'Burial' is performing ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I just ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth speaker missing the start of sentences after a gap

Listening to podcasts on my (android) phone in the car I noticed that after a gap in speech my Bluetooth fm transmitter misses off the start of the next sentence. Having looked on the internet I am not alone in this and it also affects the start of s...

• Listening to podcasts on my (android) phone in the car I noticed that after a gap in speech my Bluetooth fm transmitter misses off the start of the next sentence. Having looked on the internet I am n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple TV Autoplay is broken

after a song is finished, it doesnt start the next song!Cant find an update for Spotify and also deleteing and installing the App didnt help... sucks. Always have to go and press the 'next song' after the song is done. Version 2024.01.17_0-1e49d8e

• after a song is finished, it doesnt start the next song! Cant find an update for Spotify and also deleteing and installing the App didnt help... sucks.  Always have to go and press the 'next s...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con mi playlist

Yo tengo ordenada mi playlist pero recientemente se cambió una canción de lugar, al intentar editar la playlist se puso la canción en su lugar pero se cambió otra canción de lugar

• Visitor
  • Yo tengo ordenada mi playlist pero recientemente se cambió una canción de lugar, al intentar editar la playlist se puso la canción en su lugar pero se cambió otra canción de lugar
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook resuming from the wrong spot

I’ve been reading the same audiobook for the past several weeks and previously it would pick up correctly from where it left off when I plugged my phone into my car and hit the icon for it in “recently played” but lately it’s been going back to the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been reading the same audiobook for the past several weeks and previously it would pick up correctly from where it left off when I plugged my phone into my car and hit the icon for it in “recent...
  • Wanda40
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Совместное прослушивание

У меня с партнером стоит подписка Duo, когда хочешь слушать музыку вместе через Discord, он ко мне может заходить, и слушать музыку вместе, а когда нажимаю на значок совместного прослушивания, просто открывает Spotify, и ничего не происходит

• Visitor
  • У меня с партнером стоит подписка Duo, когда хочешь слушать музыку вместе через Discord, он ко мне может заходить, и слушать музыку вместе, а  когда нажимаю на значок совместного прослушивания, ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where are the cookies settings for Spotify

I can't seem to find the area on the Spotify app or in the privacy policy that relates to cookies and how they are set on my account - Can someone advise please?

• Visitor
  • I can't seem to find the area on the Spotify app or in the privacy policy that relates to cookies and how they are set on my account - Can someone advise please?
  • MihailY
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Video podcasts not working

I have the premium Spotify plan and for some reason video podcasts have been playing black. There is not audio or video and it has been going on for quite some time. I have a Galaxy S10 but the same also happened on my old phone, a Motorola moto z4.I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the premium Spotify plan and for some reason video podcasts have been playing black. There is not audio or video and it has been going on for quite some time. I have a Galaxy S10 but the same ...
  • Ivelina
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episode not displaying full date

In the past, Spotify used to show the full release date of a podcast episode (as an example, 1 Oct 2020), but now, it only displays the month and year for any episode that wasn't released during the current year (using this example, it only shows Oct...

• Regular
  • In the past, Spotify used to show the full release date of a podcast episode (as an example, 1 Oct 2020), but now, it only displays the month and year for any episode that wasn't released during the ...
  • foxsaiffer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify has stopped connecting to my Yamaha RX-A2A amp, from all devices.

Spotify still sees the device but when I try to connect I just get a flashing connection symbol. It worked perfectly previously, but stopped connecting overnight. Nothing else has changed. I've un/reinstalled the spotify app on several devices, reboo...

• Regular
  • Spotify still sees the device but when I try to connect I just get a flashing connection symbol. It worked perfectly previously, but stopped connecting overnight. Nothing else has changed. I've u...
  • AlexFlorea
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me dieron la posibilidad de regalar 2 meses y desapareció la opción

Canjee una tarjeta después de todo el procedimiento obtuve el premiun y también la posibilidad de regalar 2 meses gratis de premiun a 1 amigo pero desapareció la opción después de salirme

• Visitor
  • Canjee una tarjeta después de todo el procedimiento obtuve el premiun y también la posibilidad de regalar 2 meses gratis de premiun a 1 amigo pero desapareció la opción después de salirme
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jam interrupted by switching a device to play music on

PlanPremium FamilyCountryFinlandDeviceSamsung Galaxy A52gOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueEver since the new update of the now so-called jam, when I want to transition to make my music play from PC (where I am logged into the same accou...

• Plan Premium Family Country Finland Device Samsung Galaxy A52g Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Ever since the new update of the now so-called jam, when I want to tra...
  • ScarletWitchh
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution More devices button is gone

I updated the Spotify-app on my Ipad (I am a premium user) and now the ”more devices” ("meer apparaten” in Dutch) button is gone when I want to connect to a device (devices available)I normaly connect to my Denon hifi receiver. Normaly I open “connec...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated the Spotify-app on my Ipad (I am a premium user) and now the ”more devices” ("meer apparaten” in Dutch) button is gone when I want to connect to a device (devices available) I normaly conn...
  • Maria
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

me cobraro algo que no tengo conocimiento, spotify stockholm swe, que es?

hace dias me viene apareciendo un intento de cobro de un supuesto" spotify stockholm swe" en ningún momento accedí a que eso sucediera, ya que yo no soy quien paga spotify, consumo música desde la plataforma pero yo no pago y menos con la tarjeta que...

• Visitor
  • hace dias me viene apareciendo un intento de cobro de un supuesto" spotify stockholm swe" en ningún momento accedí a que eso sucediera, ya que yo no soy quien paga spotify, consumo música desde la pl...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No funciona el automix

Anteriormente, cuando ponía una canción, se me reproducía otra automáticamente, pero ahora no funciona y no entiendo por que ya que esta activada la opción de que se reproduzcan canciones una detrás de otra.

• Visitor
  • Anteriormente, cuando ponía una canción, se me reproducía otra automáticamente, pero ahora no funciona y no entiendo por que ya que esta activada la opción de que se reproduzcan canciones una detrás ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you download songs/podcasts as Mp3?

I have Spotify premium, so I hope this helps with context. I want to download song to my laptop as Mp3. Is that possible?

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify premium, so I hope this helps with context. I want to download song to my laptop as Mp3. Is that possible?
  • calista3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] What's New page is limiting the amount of releases to list

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI noticed recently the amount of releases that will load in the What's New section will stop when scrolling down a certain amount on the desktop app. The mobile app loads a lot mor...

• Plan Premium Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I noticed recently the amount of releases that will load in the What's New section will stop when scrolling down a ...
  • develdevil
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs stuttering at the end (On Android & PC)

I have been using spotify for years and the smooth transitions between songs have always been one of the greatest benefits. However, in the past few months I have been noticing that at the last second or two of the song, audio will cut out or stutter...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using spotify for years and the smooth transitions between songs have always been one of the greatest benefits. However, in the past few months I have been noticing that at the last secon...
  • Liamsexton99
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Duo but can't access Spotify Jam

Hi! Seeking all your opinion and expertise as I can't start a group session or Spotify Jam even if I have a Premium Duo account. Am I missing something in the feature or is my subscription plan doesn't have this feature? Thank you!

• Hi! Seeking all your opinion and expertise as I can't start a group session or Spotify Jam even if I have a Premium Duo account. Am I missing something in the feature or is my subscription plan doesn...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Duo
    Group Session
    JAM
    Premium
    spotify jam
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes